Chapter 42

Chapter 42
"My very first friend"

Recap:
"Hey, why dont you all fuck off and leave her alone?" Katsuki cursed as he had gotten out of his seat, his hand moving to grab my wrist and pulling me from my seat.

"w-wait!" I say as Katsuki began to pull me, forcing his way through everyone. He drags me out into the hallway and continued dragging me down the hall. When we reached a packed area, which I could assume was the lunch room, he lets go of me.

"Come on, lets get something to eat" He speaks now walking ahead of me and apart of me couldnt help but smile. I mean, It wasnt nice he just dragged me, but he had good intentions. The thought he was thinking about me makes me smile and completely floods my brain.

"Okay!"

-y/n-

"Bakubro!" Kirishima says as he came over to Katsuki's seat after the bell had rang. I had officially gone through my first day of school. I take that moment of Katsuki being distracted to somehow go over to Midoriya who was standing at the other end of the room with Uraraka and Iida.

"Y/n!" Uraraka says with a smile as I smile back,

"Hi" I wave my hand as I walked over, my backpack on my back.

"Oh Y/n" Midoriya says as this was the first time I've spoken to him today, "Hello" He says as he smiles at me, making me realize he wasnt a nervous wreck like he had been the first two times we met.

"I hadnt gotten to speak to you yet, so I wanted to make sure I said hello" I speak to him and he smiles brighter,

"I've been meaning to speak to you," His smile wavers and he sweat drops, "But it seems like Kacchan wont let me get close to you" Midoriya says as he turns his head to look at Katsuki who sat at his desk almost arguing with Kirishima about something. I awkwardly laugh,

"Ive... Noticed" I speak as Midoriya laughs with me,

"Bakugou is such a hot head, so it was kinda unexpected to see him drag you out of the classroom earlier. Do you know Bakugou or something?" Uraraka asked and I look at her, nodding.

"Ah, yeah. Katsuki is actually-" I paused for a second as I wasnt really sure what we were anymore, "My next door neighbor" I seem to spit out and their eyes seem to widened.

"Wait seriously?" Uraraka asked and I nod my head, "So youre actually friends with him?" I was a little shocked by her question as I wasnt sure if she was insulting him or not. It wasnt like I could say anything as I wasnt even sure if he thought of me like that.

"Well, not really" I manage to say as I didnt understand where we currently stood, "I dont know how to explain it, honestly"

"I think I understand" Midoriya says and I give him a small smile, "Oh, that reminds me" He says suddenly, "I wanted to thank you for what you did last time, at the graduation" He says and I raised my hands up, shaking them,

"Dont worry about it" I turn my head to look at Katsuki who was still arguing with Kirishima, where Kaminari and Sero had now joined in. "It was kind of like a win-win situation" I say and he smiles with a nod,