Chapter 9

Chapter 9
"Dinner <3"

Recap:
"You're gonna have to start coming up with some favors soon" I say and he looks down at me again,

"There isn't fucking much I can do with a worthless lil' nerd" he comments and I laugh, "5'8 and 3 quarters" he leans back on the couch,

"So basically 5'9"

"Sure, whatever the fuck you want. I don't give a shit" he lifts his hand and points at the tv, "now shut up and watch the movie" he speaks and I nod, changing my attention from him to the tv.

-Y/n pov-

"Whats the point of him doing that?" I asked as I stared at the screen. The superhero in the movie had just decided to run away from both the good and bad side because their memories had returned, meaning they figured out that they were the son of the villain in the movie. "What is this hero going to gain from running away?"

"I dont know," He shrugs, "They could be doing it for a lot of shitty ass reasons,"

"Like what?" I asked and he looks over at me,

"Its a pretty pathetic reason, but, in the movie these dumb ass villains are constantly coming after his comrades. So this hero thinks he can run away, making the attacks on his," He raises his hands to make quotation marks, "'friends' safer. Which doesnt end up happening. We are going to probably watch this dude run back to them pretty soon"

"Oh" I say nodding, "I think I kinda get that,"

"Its pathetic to run away from your problems to think its going to get magically solved" Just like Katsuki had said, the movie ended with the hero going back to the good side and ending with him falling in love with his side kick. There was still awhile until dinner would be ready, so I gave Katsuki the remote to surf the channels to find one he liked.

I was so comfortable, I was slowly drifting between sleeping and being awake. Because of this, when I heard the door click and open, it scared me making my skin jumping. Dad walks inside as I let out a small sigh moving my hands to rub my eyes,

"Sorry, Did I wake you?" Dad says taking off his shoes, noticing my drowsy state, "Also, hello Katsuki, nice to see you again" My father speaks and Katsuki had moved his eyes away from the tv to my dad. Katsuk nods once,

"Dinner is almost," Mom walks in the living room and stops when she see's my father, her lips curling into a smile. She walks over and kisses his cheek, "Welcome home," She turns to me with a smile as I found myself laying my head back down, "Dinner is almost ready. Just need to set up the table"

"What are we having?" My father asked and my lips cracked into a smile,

"f/f" My mom speaks and my dad makes an 'oh no' face, "Katsuki, Y/n, go wash your hands and set up the table for me please?" She speaks as I sit up, nodding. I stand up and motion Katsuki to follow me, which he does.

Katsuki helps me set up the table, "I hope you like f/f" I say as I moved to take some water to pour in all the cups,

"I do," He says shortly and mom walks in, "Im guessing you do too?" He asked and I nod, smiling.