Chapter 27

Chapter 27
"Snow"

Recap:
"She is my daughter as well! I may not have given birth to her but I raised her! I signed those adoption papers! She is my daughter as much as she is yours!"

"Hahh?" Hisashi head turns as Katsuki had finally spoken up, "Listen, I dont really get why you would shit like this to your own daughter" Katsuki eyes were burning with this flame, "But dont fucking stand there and think im going to let you say shit like that. Do as you please my ass. Ill blow you into so many pieces they are going to be picking you up for days if you think you can mess around with Y/n's health like shes some kind of test subject" Katsuki threatened as he was extremely angry. He wasnt quite sure what was getting into him, but just the idea of Y/n being messed around him pissed him off so much he could feel his blood boiling. He was more angry than the anger he feels when Izuku Midoriya ever crossed path with him.

Hisashi sighs, "Like I said, Y/n is not my test subject" Hisashi says to Katsuki, ignoring M/n. "Since your words are coming out of protection for Y/n I cant help but respect your harsh words. I know I keep my distance, but I love y/n. Everything Im doing is for her sake" Hisashi says as he had finally calmed down, "Im walking back home, feel free to take the car back" Hisashi speaks before opening the door,

"Hisashi!" M/n says as she goes to stop him but Hisashi leaves the room, "Hisashi!" M/n says as she stops at the door, watching Hisashi walk away.

-y/n pov-

When I woke up, I found myself in the hospital with Katsuki sleeping next to my hospital bed. His head was laying down on the hospital bed with his arms crossed under it to support his head a little better.

I felt a lot better than I have been the past few days as my body no longer felt so cold that I felt like my body was a piece of ice. It seemed like whatever the doctors gave me worked and I no longer had such a sleepy feeling anymore. If anything, I think I felt so energetic I could run a marathon.

My eyes scanned the room. Katsuki was the only one in the room with me as no one else was to be seen. The sun shined through the window off to the side of me which surrounded Katsuki in such a soft warm glow.

Now thinking of it, this was the first time I've ever seen Katsuki's sleeping face. My head slightly moves to get a better look as my hand moved subconsciously to his hair. Despite for being a hot headed boy, he held a surprisingly soft and peaceful face when he was sleeping. My hand places on his head, my eyes widening at the feeling of his warm hair from bathing under the sunlight. His hair was also surprisingly soft as my fingers slowly moved through his hair as the warmth felt so nice against my fingertips.

His breathing continued to stay at a slow and ease pace as my hand slowly stroked his head. I couldnt help but smile to myself at how cute he was. I mean, he was cute when he was angry, but hes even cuter when he slept. I bite my lip to keep back the smile that continued to widened and my chest began to pound as I continued looking down at him.

Suddenly his breathing changes as his eyebrows furrow, "What are you doing?" Katsuki's voice was low and husky as his eyes opened. His head only moved slightly but didnt move from my reach as my hand continued moving as his red eyes peered into my green ones.

Suddenly I realized what I was doing, "Sorry-" I say quickly as I pulled my hand back but my eyes widened when his hand grabs my wrist suddenly.