Chapter 41

Chapter 41
"DEKU'S TWINNY!"

Recap:
"Welcome home," Katsuki speaks as Y/n eyes shines,

"Tsuki!" Y/n beams as she jumps up and latches on to his back,

"HEY! Get the fuck off of me!" Katsuki yells as Y/n giggles, not letting go as her arms were latched around his neck.

"Im home!"

-Y/n pov-

I twirled around in front of the mirror as I was totally stoked about wearing an actual uniform for school. Although, I wasnt exactly stoked about the whole skirt thing. My hands moved to pull down the skirt. Suddenly there was a knock which was followed up with "Scream if you arent decent" as Katsuki let himself into my bedroom. "Are you ready?" Katsuki asked as I turned to look at him,

"yeah!" I brighten up as his eyes raked up and down my body, my head tilting to the side as he seemed to become visibly irritated. Thats when I noticed his appearance, making me sweat drop. "The better question is, are you ready?"

"Hah?" Katsuki asked as I moved to grab my book bag, "What the hell is that supposed to mean? Of course im ready"

I laugh as I moved over, throwing my book bag on my back as I moved forward to button up his white shirt. "If youre going to school like that, the least you could do is button up your shirt all the way" I speak as he looked down at me. When I looked up he seemed almost a little surprised and turned his head from me.

"Youre wasting time. We have to leave for school" He groaned and I smile,

"Okay" I speak as he turns from me and walks out of my room. We walked downstairs where mom was in the living room to watch us off.

"Have a good day, okay?" Mom speaks and I nod as she also ruffles up Katsuki's hair.

"See ya!" I call out as we had gotten our shoes on and left the house. When the house was out of sight, my eyes moved to Katsuki, "Do you not walk with Kazue?"

"Who?" Katsuki asked and I laugh as I seemed to pick up my pace to walk next to him,

"My brother" I speak and he turns his head to look at me with disgust,

"Who the hell would walk with an extra like him?" Katsuki speaks and I give him a helpless look,

"I was only asking-"

"And I was only stating the facts" Katsuki cuts me off quickly and I sweat drop. "Anyways, I dont know what they are going to do with the fact you've missed a week and a half of school, but I got all the notes we took so far"

"Youre a life saver" I speak as I beamed, "I hope I didnt miss too much?"

"Well, we took notes every single day except for the first day. You also missed out of the quirk apprehension test we were given on the first day" He spoke and I nod, trying to keep a mental note of what I will be needing to catch up on.

"So, does this mean we are in the same class together?" I asked and he nods,

"You sit in front of me"