Chapter 12

Chapter 12
"Mutual Affection?"

Recap:
I kept my promise to stay quiet as he sat at his desk and did his homework. I kept myself entertained as he allowed me to take one of his notebooks to doodle in as I sat on the floor next to the window, which was slightly cracked open.

Despite it being quiet, the only noise around us being the sound of our pencils scratching our papers and the nature seeping through the crack in the window, the silence was comfortable. I felt so happy that there was finally someone I could sit down next to who wasnt my mom. It made me so happy.

-y/n pov-

Weeks began to pass by quickly and before I knew it, it had been over a month since we've moved to Musutafo, Japan. I spent most of my time with Katsuki who had seemed to gotten use to my presence. No, maybe more like he's stopping caring. Either way, I was happy to have him around.

"Tsuki?" I say as I laid on his floor, my feet up against his bed as I stared up at the ceiling. He doesnt respond, so I continue on, "Would you say we have a mutual affection for each other?" I asked.

"What the hell are you going on about?" he asked as I hear him scribbling down on the paper as he sat at his desk. Ktasuki did a decent amount of studying and homework, it was kind of weird with his personality. The again, it was kind of cute watching him work hard at something.

"Friends" I say as I raised my hands in the air making shapes with my fingers, "I never had one before, so I looked it up. It said people who have mutual affection for each other are friends" I explained. When he doesnt respond I pout, "Fine, do you have any friends at school?"

"I dont need friends" He speaks as I hear him crinkle up a piece paper and throw it at the trash can that was overflowing in trash. If it was empty, he would have made it in, but instead it bounced off and fell on to the floor. I point my hand at the ball of paper and use my quirk to pick it up before gently laying it on top to where it wouldnt fall off.

"That wasnt what I was asking though" I whined and he groans in slight irritation,

"No, I dont have any friends nor do I want any" He speaks and I puff out my cheeks,

"Yeah I should have expect that" I laughed and I hear his hands crackle,

"The fuck you say short stack? Want me to blow you back to your house?" He threatened turning around and shooting daggers at me but I laughed,

"Lets be friends" I say as I removed my legs from off his bed and turned my body to sit up. He gives me one of those 'im tired of you' looks as he turns back to his desk to work on his homework,

"No way in hell. I dont want to be friends with some kind of weakling" He speaks and I smile at him as I leaned my back on his bed.

"But I want to be friends with you" I say as I moved my knees close to me, hugging them close to my chest.

"When did I ever give a damn about what you wanted?"

"Never," I say with a laugh before stopping to bite the inside of my lip, "Come on, what do you have to loose?"

"My dignity?" He says like it was obvious and I couldnt help but laugh at him again,