Chapter 8

Chapter 8
"Shut the fuck up"

Recap:
"Wanna come watch this with me?" I ask pointing at the tv with the remote. He looks over at the tv before moving his legs. He seems to take a seat down on the couch, putting obvious distance between us, without speaking a word. "Ill take that as a yes" I smile as I turned my attention away from him and to the tv.

I float up the remote and did the same as before as we watched the movie in silence. That loneliness that had crawled back up on me was beginning to get washed down back to where it belonged. I sneak a look at Katsuki, I did kind of wonder what had pissed him off. I mean, he didnt look that pissed off, specially not as pissed off as he looked when we first met.

But if he wasnt pissed off like he said he was, why was he here to begin with?

-Y/n pov-

After some time had passed, Katsuki seemed to relax and actually seemed to be really paying attention to the movie. I mean, to be expected. He's a boy who wants to be a hero, so he has to like hero movies.

My head turns to the door as it opens up, Kazue walking into the house. He looks over at me and instantly glares at me but then his eyes hit Katsuki who was invested in the movie. "Stop looking at me, roach" he says as he took off his shoes and I couldn't help but roll my eyes, staring back at the tv,

"Real rich coming from someone who actually looks like one" I shot back and I hear him growl under his breath. My head turns to Katsuki when I hear him lightly chuckle, but it instantly was replaced with a straight face that was engrossed in the movie. Kazue raises his hand in the air, flipping me off as he walks passed us and to wherever he was going.

Once he disappeared Katsuki head turns to me, "I wonder how you're still here" he says to me and I looked over in question, "I would be in jail if I had to deal with an annoying fuck like him" I smile,

"I wonder how I do it as well" I laugh and he seems to crack a smile for a second, moving his attention to the tv again.

He seemed in a pretty good mood, making me afraid to ask why he was so angry in the first place. I didn't want to ruin it, so I decided to stay quiet and bring my attention back to the tv. "How much can you lift?" He asked suddenly, which completely throws me off guard.

"What?"

He points at the remote floating in the air, not looking over at me, "How. Much. Can. You. Lift?" He says again slowly and I moved my hand to scratch the side of my head-

"Uh... not much? I think the heaviest I can pick up is around... I don't know, about 10 pounds?"

"Fucking 10 pounds?!" Katsuki asked and I nod,

"It's a large improvement. I could barely lift a cup" I say and he looks over at me in surprise, "why are you asking?"

"You aren't going to be getting into UA, if you can only pick up to 10 pounds"

"You don't know that" I smile teasingly and he glares at me,

"No, I know so" he points his finger at me, "the exam for UA is split into two parts. Brains and strength. We are going to be up against robots twice my size" he says and I lean back in the couch,