Chapter 6

Chapter 6
"One favor, two. Make it three"

Recap:
"Well" he says adverting his eyes, "it was a waste of time," he pauses for a second, "but... I didn't hate it. So maybe if you don't hit me in the face tomorrow, I might just waste a little more time talking to your dumbass"

I couldn't help but beam in excitement, "can't make any promises!" I laugh as he groans with an eye roll.

"I'm going to sleep" he grumbles as he pushes his arms down forcing the window to move so it could close. Suddenly he stops for a second, "as an apology for hitting me in the face today, I want you to make me more of those cookies" he says quickly and my eyes widened.

I nod while giving him a bright smile, "Sure!" I say right before he shuts the window close and covers it up with his curtains.

A/n: Just some reference to y/n <3

-y/n pov-

"Got everything?" Mom asked as we were all getting ready to drive Kazue over to Aldera Junior High. He was supposed to be meeting up with the principal and have a good look around the school before coming in next Monday.

Since I cant be left home alone, I get to go too!

"Yep!" I smile as I had finished up throwing my green hair into a pony-tail with a cute yellow tailed scrunchy, leaving the shorter strands to frame my face. I wore a red skirt with light black tights under them and a black sweater, a pair of red timberland to top it off. Its been awhile since I've last been inside of an actual school. I think the last time was when Kazue had last gotten in a fight at his old Junior High.

"Lets get going" mom says as she begins to walk to the door and opens it for us to all file out of the house. I couldnt hold my excitement as school's really fascinated me. We all got in the car, me sitting in the back by myself wile Kazue sat in the front seat with mom.

The drive wasnt that long, the school looked pretty similar to Kazue's old Junior High. It wasnt anything fancy, the outside of the school was bordered off wits a white wall which had a lower lining of red brick. The school was a plain cream colored white which, based off the layers of the windows, looked to go about 5 stories high.

When we went inside the halls were, for the most part, empty. There were a few kids here and there, probably out to use the restroom or something of the sorts. Despite this, there were places were you could hear some kids talking and laughing from inside the classrooms.

We met up with the principal, who introduces himself to us before showing us the direction to walk. I looked around in amazement, I was never a fan of learning but the idea of being able to school and have friends was extremely appealing to me. Although, I knew that wasnt something that would ever be allowed, for me at least.