Chapter 51- A Good Day.

Începe de la început

She smiled, "So, any specific reason for this visit?"

I shook my head, "Just missed you."

Her lips turned into a frown, "That's so sweet, you're welcome to stop by anytime."

"Thank you." I looked around, eyeing pictures of Landon and his father, "I've never told you how much I'm sorry for your loss." I said gently, looking back to Audrey.

Her eyes washing over in sadness and heartache, "I'll see him again." she mumbled.

I don't ever want to know what it's like to loose your mate. The one person who's supposed to be with you forever. Just the mere thought of losing Landon in any way, tears me to pieces. When I looked to Audrey again she had a bit of tears in her eyes. I instantly got up to sit next to her, pulling her in for a hug.

She returned it, "William would be proud of you Audrey, for raising such an incredible son." I whispered.

"Thank you Layla." she pulled away, wiping at her tears, "I'm so glad my son has a mate like you."

I could only smile, because, no, I'm so glad I could have a mate like Landon.

•••

After hugging Audrey goodbye, I walked out of her house, making my way home. Some kids ran in circles around me, chasing another little boy. It made me laugh, thinking about what Landon and I's pup would be like. Halfway through the walk home, my name was called.

"Hey, Layla!" I turned my head at the sound, to see Zach.

He was jogging over to me, "Hi Zach." I smiled a bit, him returning it.

"H-hey." he pushed his hand through his hair, "Can I walk with you?" he questioned.

'Sure but, stay on your side of the walk.' Mia sassed, while I rolled my eyes at her.

"Of course." I replied softly, continuing my route, "So, how have you been?" I asked.

"I've been good, Landon has me doing lots of pack work though." he laughed a bit.

"Is he?" I laughed with him.

"Yeah, he's been making lots of treaty's with different packs, I'm the one who goes to get them to sign it." he explained, "I've gone to like three different packs this week."

"Well, I think that makes you a great beta." I smiled, looking to him, his face graced with a soft expression.

"Thank you." he muttered, his cheeks tinting a bit.

"Baby!" I turned my head, locking eyes with hazel ones.

I instantly ran the rest of the way, his hands gripping my hips to pick me up. I giggled a bit, wrapping my legs around his waist and hooking my arms around his neck. His hands traveling up my back and into my hair to push my head forwards. Our lips instantly locking, a surge of excitement and shocks running through me.

'I like the way he kisses us.' she commented being in heaven at the fact that we were in our mates arms.

I couldn't agree more.

When we pulled away we were breathless, Landon showcasing a grin, "Hi love."

"Hi." I breathed out, feeling butterflies in my stomach.

"I missed you, don't ever leave me again." he pecked my lips, glancing behind me.

That's when I remembered Zach, Landon put me down gently. While Zach walked up to us, Landon seemed confused.

"Hey man." Zach greeted.

"Hey." he replied, his eyebrows drawn in confusion.

"I was just walking Layla home." Zach uttered clearing up Landon's confusion, "I should get going now, bye Layla." he looked to me with a smile, which I returned as he started walking back, "Bye Landon."

"Bye." Landon said monotonous.

When he turned to me he narrowed his eyes, grabbing my hand and we started to walk up the path to our house. I felt how he was a bit mad, I didn't like that but, I was confused as to why. Once we made it to the doorway, he let me in first then followed after.

"Landon, what's wrong?" I asked, following after him.

"He..." he trailed off, while walking into the living room and sitting on the couch.

I smiled a bit, walking over to sit beside him, "He what?"

He crossed his arms over his chest child like, "He likes you." he grumbled under his breath.

I laughed, "It's not funny, you're mine." he growled.

I got up and straddled him, cradling his face between my hands, "Exactly, I'm yours." I whispered, his hands came up to grip my hips while I leaned down to kiss him.

He kissed me back roughly, causing my cheeks to heat up. I moaned a bit when he pushed my hips against his bulge.

"Landon." I broke the kiss to lay my head on his shoulder.

"Sorry love, I just wanted to hear you moan for me." he hotly whispered in my ear.

My breathing quickened at that, 'All you had to do was ask.' Mia slurred, as if his touch was alcohol and she was already drunk.

His hands slid to my bottom, "How was your day, love?" he questioned, combing his fingers through my hair.

"It was good, I had a nice time with your mom." I mumbled, snuggling more into the side of his neck.

"Mmm, good love." he turned his head, kissing the side of my head.

"How was your day?" I asked, placing a gentle kiss against his neck, he groaned softly.

"G-good." he stuttered, I instantly sat up to look him in the eye.

"Did you just stutter?" I smiled, it was so cute to hear him stutter, especially since he's never had before.

"Be quiet." he dug his forehead in my shoulder and I laughed.

I felt his hands traveling to my bottom, one slipping into my back pocket, "What's this?" he asked, pulling out Chester's letter.

I made eye contact with him, plucking the folded piece of paper from his hand, "Mine." I narrowed my eyes playfully with a smile.

He rolled his eyes jokingly, "What is it?" he rubbed soothing circles into my hips as I looked down at the note in my hands.

"Chester seeking redemption."

~~~

How is everyone doing?

I hope you liked this chapter and will like ones to come. Thank you to everyone who comments, votes and reads this. I will forever and always be grateful for you all.

Do you like Layla and Audrey's relationship?

What do you think Chester's letter will say?

How do you feel about Zach liking Layla?

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, have a good day/night/afternoon.