Chapter Twenty Four

Start from the beginning

"Then what do you want us to do? You two will end up meeting anyway. Wether you like it or not."Sooyoung said which made Sungjae stare at the two.

"Hey is this about my friend coming to join us tomorrow?"Sungjae asked which Sooyoung quickly glared at him.

"Yeah. Thanks to you, Sana might die a bit earlier than planned."Sooyoung said.

"Woah woah! Why are you suddenly killing her?"Mark exclaimed.

"Well she might be meeting her so called ex fiancée after years of running away from him and knowing Sana she will definitely forget to even breath when she faces him."Sooyoung explained.

Making the triplets to glance at each other.

"So the girl Yuta has been talking about was..."Sungjae's statement was quickly stopped when Jackson tackled him to the ground preventing him to say anything.

Sooyoung raised an eyebrow with their action.

"What the hell is wrong with you people? Can't you see your friend is having problems on how she might not survive tomorrow?"Sooyoung said.

"Ugh. He must hate me, I can't face him like this. I'm such an embarrassment."Sana was now blabbering nonsense which caught Sooyoung's attention.

"We could always ditch tomorrow? You've roamed around the place today anyway. I'm sure Lalisa would understand though she might start a riot afterwards and we can just ask Sungjae to film the performance and watched it the next morning."She suggested.

"Hey that won't be good. We like you girls to stay and watch us in person, it's been so long since the group we're all together. Sana is overseas while Lisa is busy and would be even more busy the moment she starts her career."Jackson stated.

Sana looked at a Sooyoung with pleading eyes which she only rolled hers.

"Fine. If you don't wan to ditch tomorrow then you have no other choice than to swallow that sense shame of yours and face him tomorrow."Sooyoung said which made Sana silent unable to respond.

"What if I faint?"Sana asked.

"Then I'll drag you to hell and order my demon friends to torture you."Sooyoung said making a Sana shiver in fear.

"Jeeez, your jokes are getting really really scary this days. Do you hate me that much?"Sana asked.

"I hate all humans including myself."Sooyoung said.

Since the two girls decided to still come tomorrow evening with Lisa the triplets decided to let the ladies enjoy the festival before they decided to eat an early dinner since Sooyoung would be leaving for her evening classes. While Sana would be staying at her cousin Momo for tonight.

———

It was already 7am in the morning when Sungjae picked up Yuta from the airport. Jackson and Mark were going to accompany him but they were called off to have their final touch up for their performance.

"Yook Sungjae! Long time no see."his Japanese friend exclaimed as they do a bro-hug.

"It's good to see you dude. How's life in Japan? Anything interesting?"Sungjae opened up a topic as they both walked towards the parking lot were Sungjae's car was parked.