26

Eliana's POV

Its been a month. A month since I am in still here with his parents. I told him we could stay since he had unfinished business as he calls it.

Elian's mom and dad are sweetest. They even got me almost 20 gowns to choose for wedding at home. When I asked her we could have just visited the store to make sure about the dress and stitching. She just waved her hand and-

"Its no big deal dear. Infact I wanted you to rest. I want my grandson to be as healthy as his grandma." Her eyes twinkling with joy. I felt the joy within me too watching everyone talking about the baby and me.

"Still Mom, we could have just went you know, I am tired here being at home since a month and I am already getting fat."
I said frowning at my body. It was true though. I was gaining weight due to cravings and all although Elian and nobody in the family minded.

"No no my dear. I will not hear this. You are not fat you are just getting healthy and besides I wanted you to stress less about the gowns so I just bought the whole store with new designs here for you to choose." She was literally like about to jump in the air looking how excited she was.

I shook my head her. Mrs Hamilton strictly told me to call her Mom and Mr Hamilton 'dad'. She said she wouldn't talk to me if I call her like it is a business meeting. She loves to be like a child. And I love her already. We got close pretty soon this whole month.

I have been suffering with morning sickness a lot. Why in the name of pizza do they say it is a freaking morning sickness when it happens like fucking ducking every hour of the day.

Elian is out to choose his tux for marriage. Marriage is going to be a biggest one of all since mom said she want everyone to know how happy family Elian has got. I couldn't disagree the fact that she was so happy so I eventually agreed for the biggest marriage.

"Child, will you wear this for me ?" Mom said showing me one of the wedding gown which immedaitely caught my eye and I knew this was the one.

It was beautiful gown with intricate designs and I had it sent for alter already

It was beautiful gown with intricate designs and I had it sent for alter already. Damn! I just had food literally half an hour ago and I'm hungry so bad that I could eat everything in fridge. Ya know!