22

Eliana's POV

I woke up in morning with sun blazing above us. Elian was sleeping peacefully wrapping me in his arms. Every movement of mine to untangle myself from his hold for urge to pee was futile. Everytime I moved his arms tightened around my body.

I huffed and puffed but no avail. Now the only option left was waking him up. I was feeling bad for waking him up but I wanted to wash off the sticky ness of yesterday's hot sex and yeah ofcourse the urge to pee.

What in the name of holy spirit did this man eat. Damn! I was shaking him, okay well, more like my hands were feathers on his body he didn't even move an inch.

"Elian!!!!!!!!" I yelled

He slowly I mean very slowly taking his gala time opened his one eye with a smirk.

"Someone wants to escape huh." He smirked and spoke with his groggy voice which I mean was very sexy making me wet already without even him trying out.

"So you did it on purpose." I gasped dramatically and hit his chest.

His chest rumbled and he let out a laugh. Oh god what I would do to make him smile and laugh everyday. His laugh was very contagious and I was very well addicted. Who wouldn't be. He was epitome of sex.

"I wanted to make you rile up soI can see you futile moves trying on." His eyes held amusement.

"You fuckery fackery ducker." I pointed him on chest with a pointed face.

"What?" His eyebrow's furrowed ever so beautifully. I could watch him all day but the urge to pee was more extreme and I would all over him if I didn't get out now. I know i know that sounds gross.

"I want to pee let me go." His arms let go of me and I made a run for bathroom with him chuckling behind me watching me run bathed to bathroom. His bathroom was like at the other end of the room and his room was not less than my whole apartment.

I quickly did my business and put on a curtain to take a long nice warm bath. I filled the bathtub with shower gel of him. Using his brush and soaps make me smell like him. I love that smell. I love his warmth his smell.

Suddenly the water splashed but I didn't need to open my eyes to see who it as. I can say with eyes closed that it was my boyfriend Elian.

I opened my smiling at him at started scrubbing my back when he took my one hand in his pulling me backwards towards him.

"Well..." I asked turning my head to look at him smirking  and waiting for an explanation.

"I needed to feel your naked back against my chest." He shrugged ever so casually.

I started scrubbing my body but he took the scrub out of my hand doing it himself. Rubbing my back softly like a feather upside down. Bringing the scrub to my front at boobs and stomach. I wanted to moan at how good his hands felt on me. My hands stay limp at my sides.

We were having breakfast after our hot and sexy bath. I barely wore any clothes now. Like, right now I am wearing Elian's shirt with top buttons undone only last three done. He said he like it that way and I'm too lazy to do it anyway. These days I'm just eating sleeping and repeat.

"We can go to meet my parents. Only If thats okay with you." He said hesitantly as if I would reject this offer. As much as I'm scared I want to meet his parents.

"It's totally fine by me." Giving him a light squeeze and bright smile which he returned dropping his fork and caressing my cheek with his other hand.

"Did I tell you how amazing you are." He resumed eating but still watching me intently. I blushed hard like a lava on his compliment.

"Um...thanks." I mumbled finishing my breakfast and wiping my mouth with napkin.

"We have to leave at morning 4am."

"I'll pack our bags, you leave for office I'll be ready by the time you come home so that we can sleep early and wake up early too." I said resting my chin in my left hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Elian left for work I was all by myself. I was too bored after packing our things. So right now I'm doing laundry and cleaning by the time he will be home I will have food prepared.

I told him that I want to work I cannot just idly sit at home doing nothing. It madness me go crazy. But he is so adamant on not letting me work and still crediting my salary every month.

I know thats wrong, I reasoned him to not to but he says it was his decision to keep me home but he can't keep my salary from me.

So here I am looking at the message after laundry of my credited salary in my bank account.

I sighed. He won't listen to me even if I do not want this salary. I have basically everything here. From the time I've moved on here I didn't have to spend even a penny for anything. Elian has everything before I even have to ask him.

I know I should've went to shopping but every month my personal secretary fills new clothes for me and donate the ones I do not think I'll wear. So I don't even have to worry about that.

I called Felicity and had a long hour talk with her filling her in upto mark. I mean, till the current situation going on. She even said that she is going to pursue her passion and preparing to leave the Jamie's Diner. But promised to meet me every month and go to nightout with her.

I didn't even do anything today and I was already having sore feet. Wait, what.

These days have been too hectic. I get tired without any reason. Anyways, I guess I should start cooking by now before Elian gets home.
He loves homemade food. Not that he didn't have before but it was a long time he had. Although his maid did cook food for Elian but sometimes it wasn't even good. So I asked him why didn't he fire her if she wasn't good at her work. "Because she has a family who abandoned her. She has nobody to take care of her. If I would've fired her she had nowhere to go baby girl." Hearing those words from Elian my heart flutter with love for him. It seems I love him everyday.

I quickly made our food setting it on dining table waiting for him to arrive home. The bell dinged signaling he came home. You must be wondering why he didn't just punch the code and walked in by himself. No no, he strictly told me to open the door for him so that he remembers that he comes home daily for someone special who is waiting by the door for his arrival. I know cheesy right.

But isn't he just a softie.

We had dinner and went to hit the bed early to wander early. I packed everything for him. I know what he wanted and he wouldn't wear when he is on a trip.

"Is there anything you would like to pack? I can just add it you know." His hands draped over my stomach with my back to his bare sexy chest.

"I know you've already packed everything I would need and if not, you've packed extra." His lips moving against my bare back. If we didn't had to go tomorrow morning I would definitely demand him for sex.

"Can we have quickie?" I asked

"Aren't you just a lot hormonal these days." He chuckled.

I barely spoke anything else before I was in sleep.

........