10

Eliana's  PoV

The kiss. All I could think about was now the kiss. The way his brown locks felt against my fingers, his chest pressed firmly against mine, I could make the outline of his abs.

He looked at me with such emotions I couldn't put a finger on. Maybe he kissed many girls until now. Why am I even thinking about it. But I couldn't help all I have on my mind is about the kiss.

It was time for me to leave. I was debating whether or not to inform Mr. Hamilton or leave directly. Maybe I should inform he is my boss and can fire me for not informing. Maybe the kiss meant nothing to him. Maybe I was hallucinating the emotions I saw in his eyes.

Finally, after debating for good 20 minutes I decided to inform him and leave.

Without knocking I walked directly into office, he was reading the files I have completed earlier this morning. He looked so sexy, more edible.

Just watching him so engrossed him work makes me want to hold him and just kiss him.

What is wrong with you ? You never thought about someone like this before. Earth to Eliana. Pull yourself together, you can do this.

His hairs seemed so soft when I touched them. His warm palm against my cheeks makes me have weird feelings. His chest, how his muscles flex when he folded his arms, his eyes looking at me with such lust filled tendency making me wet, I can come with just looking at him.

Wait, what? He is looking at me. Fucking hell, he saw me checking me out. I might be looking like a red tomato now with the warm feeling all over my face. His face held amusement with his signature smirk knowing that he had an effect on me.

He raised his eyebrow encouraging me to say why I was here.

"I am leaving, just wanted to inform you Mr. Hmailton" thankfully I didn't stutter the way I thought I would.

He stood up from his chair and came towards me, standing right in front of me. So close that if I look up to see him our lips would touch. His chest looked so firm, how would it feel to run my hands over him.

His bent slightly, his breath fanning my neck,I wanted him to just kiss me already. Why cant I handle myself infront of him. Just when I thought he wasn't going to do anything just making me nervous, his lips touched my sensitive spot on neck, his hands encircling me bringing me closer to him if that's even possible, he started kissing me at neck sucking at my sensitive spot I moaned loudly, my legs feeling like jello, my arms automatically went around his neck in his soft hairs for support and bringing his face closer to my neck to keep in place.

He started kissing my jaw until his lips reached mine and took me in a aggressive kiss. I bit his bottom lip asking for entrance, I could feel his smirk against kiss but ignored that and gave in the feeling, the want i needed right now. His tongue exploring my mouth, our tongues took the battle and ofcourse he won. His hands went up my shirt and caressed my breast and hard nipples. I moaned loudly. He took me in cabin and shut the door with his leg and carried me I automatically wrapped my legs around him without breaking the kiss. I felt cold glass underneath me means he took me his desk.

He pushed me down hovering above me still kissing me in agressive manner. I couldnt get enough. I let my hands roam on his chest feeling his abs, he groaned. I unbuttoned his shirt and broke away from kiss. I stared kissing his neck sucking on the skin making a hickey, my territory.

I started kissing him on jaw running my hands through his hair locks then chest and abs. He pulled my hairs bringing my mouth to his and broke away to take a breath. Then reality hit me, I should not do this. He is my boss. He can fire me and I need this job. Oh god what have I got myself into.

His warm fingers caressing my cheeks and like my body has its own wishes I leaned into him.

"Call me Elian not Mr. Hamilton" his voice husky from the kiss and his lips inviting me they are swollen just from our makeout session.

"Yes Mr. Ham... i mean Elian" I smiled at him and looked down to hide the blush.

"You look cute, did I tell you how beautiful you are when you blush." his hreath fanning my ears. I arched my body towards him. I don't know what's wrong with me. He is walking seduction.

I left office shortly after. We are comfortable more than we were before. I couldn't stop the smile that escapes me. But what if he doesn't feel the same way I do. What if I'm just another contest for him.

I took a taxi home, having shower makes me more refreshed. After having shower I'm sitting on couch. In few months I'll change my apartment to one near the office and also in couple of years I can get a car too. I was never so happy. All im thinking about is how the day went by. It was indeed beautiful and I get butterflies just thinking about the kisses we shared today. I need to clear my mind, I take my phone out from purse dailing Felicity's number. I really need some girl to girl advice.

"Hey cupcake" her voice sounds tired, more like annoyed.

"Hey feli, if you are busy I can call you later"

"No no, I'm just tiered with this old couple her ordering every few minutes, don't look like they can eat so much"

I laugh at her comment

"Oh, I wanted to tell you something, I mean I need you advice more like... um..." I say nervously that she might flip at me for doing such an awful thing.

"Is it about the sexy boss? Oh my god, did you guys use protection, when did it happen, I knew you would fall for his charms, is he big, how deep did it go, how did u feel, oh god i need every detail you hear me" she was over excited about all this.

"No we didn't do anything it's just the kiss" i was too shocked that she could go so far just from a mere sentence which I haven't even spoke properly.

"Are you serious? Did u just let him go with kiss! You might be kidding me girl!" Her voice stern as if I got fail in my graduation.

"Shutup feli, its not that, I'm just worried that I might be his another contest which I don't want to be, I don't know if I like him but I get butterflies whenever he is near me, it's too tough for me to pull myself together" I say more like whisper but I know she heard it.

"Oh girl I'm so sorry, but I'll tell you one thing that if you get butterflies that it's real what you are looking for in your love life" she says.

"Maybe it's just the attraction, why would he like the girl like me, I'm nothing compared to those models he is been with"

"That's what your problem is, didn't you see he gave you a fucking Iphone for Christ sake, he offered you a job in his company with double pay"

"He gifted me phone because that was Easter and I was first customer there"

"Girl, who gifts for easter ? You might be kidding me right, and who offers the job to the first customer, think girl think" she says suggestively to change my mind.

"I don't know what to think" I say uncertain

"Ok, in coming time we'll see house it goes okay now I gotta go, bye" she hung up.

She is right in coming time we will know what it is. Maybe it's just my attraction that he is so handsome. I can get over it.

I go to my room and fall on bed. Im too tired today I might just sleep.