2

Eliana's POV

I was snapped out of my train of thoughts when feli waved a hand in front of me, yeah i love her so much she is only one family to me who understands me and everything about my family and my current situation so we tend to change our nick names for each other every now and then.

"What wrong babygirl?"
I chuckled at her nickname for me and shook my head.

"Nothing feli I'm just tired"
I said with a frown etched at my forehead and looking far out the window to pretty little kids, I love kids but sometimes they annoy the hell out of me.

"Yeah keep saying to yourself i know what you are thinking of cupcake" she said with a look of concern i hate that look but then again she's my bestfriend and she knows everything.

I sighed I knew she'll know eventually

"One day sweetypie one day it'll be all worth it" she said with such sincerity i wanted to believe her but i know better than keeping up hopes so i just sighed again.

"I wish it could but this my life we are talking about fellow" i said chuckling, and that made me feel better talking to her always made me feel better but i just dont wasn't to concern her so sometimes i just drop the topic. She has a good family her father is not filthy rich but yeah they can afford everything they can but feli don't want to use their money she wants to do something for herself so that's why she is working here and one day i know she will be very successful woman she is ambitious. She wants to open a hotel and currently she is pursuing her classes at Hamilton's.

I heard my name being called and looked where it was coming from and wearing a fake smile like i usually do everyday i went towards the couple at their table and asked for their order, they ordered bacon and double cheese chicken sandwich with two hot chocolates. They seemed cute maybe they are on a lunch date and plus they were holding eachother's hands on table. I went to kitchen and took their order and served them.

"Here you go" i said with a smile placing their order at their table.

"Thankyou" they said in unison smiling at me I smiled back and returned to my seat. I did more customers and finally the day came to an end or maybe my shift.

It was late now, it was time to go home my shift ended just now I removed the apron and my name tag and kept it in my locker provided to each of us to not misplaced our things. I locked the locker and went out of kitchen when i saw feli waving at her signaling that I'm heading home she nodded her head and with that i left the homey place and started walking towards home. It's costly here so I live in a small apartment which has a bedroom with attached bathroom and kitchen with living room downstairs. It is 15 minutes walk from diner i chose to live nearby so i could go early at diner workout wasting much time not that i do but still.

I unlocked my apartment and went in removing my heels i let my self sink deeper into couch closing my eyes and relaxing for what seemed like an hour i got up and headed to my room removing my clothes i went to shower because i love taking bath in shower it's refreshing and makes me clean I scrubbed myself applying soap and shampoo roasting my hair after i made sure the soap was removed from my body i took a towel wrapped it around myself and got out of bathroom into the room, I took pj's and wore them. After i was done i went downstairs to cook something for myself but i was very tired so i thought to cook something fast and go to bed. I made mac and cheese with hot chocolate. After i had my dinner I started cleaning kitchen and and dishes then dried them and went to my room and sat on the bed looking around clock reading its 10pm. The diner must've closed by now and feli must be on the way to home, thinking of her it made me realise how well she knows what i think and what's going on with me even if i say that I'm good she knows I'm not, smiling at my crazy bestie I shook my head. I should've got phone our may be i should use my savings to get me a phone so that i could call felicity, sometimes I'm too sad that i need someone to talk to.