4

Eliana's P.O.V

I woke up around 11am but I didnt want to get out of bed so i just stayed there until 1pm thinking about work, felicity, my parents and a manwhore of a stepfather.

I though it's enough for today as I went over mirror and saw my swollen face from crying last night with red eyes maybe I've had cried a little while i was thinking about life. I desperately need a shower, I went to bathroom absentmindedly stripping my clothes and keeping it at table outside bathroom.

I started shower as water started pouring through small tiny droplets i loved it i felt I'm getting cleaned and all dirtiness washing away, taking shower gel I applied to my body and scrubbing and then shampooing my hair when suddenly a thought crossed my mind out that beautifully sculpted Greek good like man, he was too hot for my own good. When did my mind become this perv, the way he held her head and kissed her made me realize I has literally no one to love me not even a boyfriend I've never had, not that i need but just the fact.

When I was done with my shower I got out and got dressed wearing black carbon skinny jeans hugging my as perfectly pairing with blue cardigan. Maybe i need to buy a phone, maybe then i can get my mind over my life issues. Yes, so that's what I'm gonna do thanks to felicity she gave me a good lecture about not taking care of myself and being a dork to not being on social media which can help me take my mind off the issues going on and ill call fefe to give her a surprise. I guess I need to leave as I'm freshly showered, ill buy iphone 7, I'm trying to save money since a year and hopefully i can buy the phone, with that thought I went out taking my card and purse with apartment keys and locked the apartment and left.

The shopping mall was nearby and I'm glad I didn't have to walk to far, I reached at mall within 10 mins and as i was walking I saw the same car I saw that day passing by the fucking ducking Mercedes, I want to run my hands over the sleek car but i know the owner would be pissed so I left my drooling session over the car and entered the mall and searched for I phone store. I looked around and saw the same Greek good handsome man sitting and giving speech at a store or maybe ordering or maybe worse telling at terrified employees.

I quickly went over to the shop I came here for and asked the other terrified employee about my desired phone. But all his attention could go is at the glass cabin where that handsome business man was yelling at opposite store.
I told him to do fast so that I could leave before he come here yelling at me to look him and his girlfriend kissing.

The employee scurried away and got me my brand new iphone 7, I went to paying desk and before I could pay that greek god kind of man came into shop and I looked at him terrified that he might yell at me too. But he looks even sexier while yelling my subconscious mind said. Great, now my mind is turning a perv because of this man.

He locked his eyes with me and even when I wanted to look away I couldn't look away, I saw him looking at me with such intensity which made me want to melt on spot. He called an employee without even looking at him maybe to throw me out oh god why did I even come here on first place he is surely going to throw me out. But my thoughts were interrupted when the same employee packed and gave me my phone when I asked him I need to pay the amount but he said pointing over to Greek man, um... greek god man that he paid already my bill.

This fueled my temper and with 5 long strides I went over him with both hands on my hips and peered above with angry look because he was taller than me he seemed 5.9 while i was 5.3 he surely seemed to intimidate me but I didn't show him.

He looked at me with amused expression and crossed his arms oh those sexy muscles my mind said but i ignored that.

"Who are you to pay my bill Mr??" I said

"Do you not know me princess?" He said acting to be offended putting a hand to his heart.

"I don't need to know snobbish people like you who thinks they can buy people's happiness with their fucking money" I said with such emotions he frowned

"Well, Princess I didn't mean to hurt you but I felt like I should give you the gift as you are first customer of Easter I saw and every Easter my company offer free gifts to first customers.

"Oh, so you mean I don't need to pay a single dollar?" I asked naively frowning at information he has given me trying to absorb in my mind.

"No princess you do not need to pay a single dollar today" he said looking at me and when I looked around everybody from every store were looking at us as if talking to him was a big deal he was such a good man and such a kind man, I smiled at the thought.

"Okay then thank you for this, when did Easter even come" i said under my breath standing there like an idiot.

He yelled so loudly I jumped at his sudden voice thinking that he have changed his mind and might want his gift to himself back because he was too stingy to give me.

But when I looked up at him he was smiling at me and I didn't even hear a word he said i was just looking at his strikingly blue beautiful eyes. When I looked around I s saw everybody back to their work secretly glancing at our direction and some girls glaring at me I don't know why. May be this handsome man was talking to me, and that he yelled at everyone to get back to work because he saw how shy I was by their curious glances.

He snapped his fingers in front of me bringing me out of my reverie.
"I'm sorry, what ?" I asked to know what was he saying.

"I was saying are you comfortable now they are all back to work." He said smiling at me.

Oh that beautiful smile

"Yeah um.. ya I am comfortable I... just um... don't know ....how to thank you for this gift" I said stuttering and looking down shyly that he was being good to me when I thought he was going to tell me for looking at his car. He seemed to think about it for a while then spoke.

"If you want to really thank me I have an opening in my company so you can work there and that'll be a favour, I'll give you my card." He said removing his card from breast pocket and handing it over to me.

"Thankyou Mr. Hamilton, but I have a question" I said reading his name on his card. May be a good job would provide me good income and I can finally buy a new car. I should consider this offer.

"Shoot" he said looking at me with those blue orbs as if reading my soul.

"How do you know that there is a job ? Are you HR of the company ?" I asked him with such curiosity he chuckled looking down at me.

"No princess, I own the company of Hamilton Group of Industries, haven't you heard about me or company?" He said looking offended that I didn't know him and his company either, he looked so cute with those frown and fake hurt. Oh god this man brings the worst out of me.

"Um.. I'm sorry I don't know but what time should I be at your office" I asked getting to the main point.

"At 9am sharp, and no tardiness I don't tolerate tardiness" he said looking down at me with serious expression and with that he left the store. Who was he? Why is he so grumpy with the work. He surely seemed to serious about his work.

With those thoughts I left the shopping mall. When I reached home I quickly took the piece of paper from the book which has felicity's number noted on that, she gave me if I had an problem ever so that I could call her.

I talked to her for an hours about what all happened tonight and new job's offer which that greek god kind man gave me which resulted to she scolding me not knowing the Hamilton's for their largest group of business in hotels, malls, shops etc. Then I cooked myself some lasagna and started scrolling through Instagram feeds. It made me happy knowing that I could get my mind off from my life issues for a while.

Buying a phone was best decision, I downloaded Watt pad for free stories so I could read them in free time, then Instagram, Facebook, whats app were in my list of downloaded apps. By the end of the day I was happy and slept early for going to job interview tomorrow. With the last thought of my conversation earlier with Mr. Hamilton made me smile at how he called me princess. No one ever gave me nicknames and how stupid I was to ask him if he was an HR, with that I went into deep sleep without dream.

....