5

Elian Steven Hamilton's P.O.V

I wokeup early today at 6:30 am, for some unknown reason I was too glad to see that beautiful girl again and today she was going to come for an interview and be my Personal secretary, now I can see her all day and trouble her the whole day. It's not like I like her or something it's just that I'm attracted to her, she doesn't even know who I am and how cute she was while frowning. Ughh I need to stop these pervert thoughts and focus, I'm just attracted because she is pretty that's it.

Getting into shower stripping my clothes all I could remember was, her full pink lips, the hazel beautiful eyes looks so innocent, her hairs so soft I want to run my hands through, I didn't know I was stumbling until I open my eyes and walk to the mirror to brush my teeth at sink while grabbing a towel and putting around my waist.

I got ready wearing my business attire, I was just wearing a watch in my closet until I saw the time it was about to turn 8am. I hurriedly went down and Maria my maid asked me if I'll be having juice or coffee and scurried to get my breakfast from kitchen. I was in my own thoughts until Maria came and placed bacon and eggs with fresh orange juice. After I finished my breakfast I left the house for office. While driving my mercedes I suddenly remembered I was near to the road that was under construction the other day but thankfully the board sign says that it is constructed well and ready to go. I reached my office at Hamilton Group of Industries.

I saw the same brunette I screwed the other day walking towards me but I paid no attention to her. Before she could reach me my private lift arrived and went it closing the door thankfully she didn't bother to come behind me. If she keep troubling me like this I'm going to fire her not matter how hard worker she is, her files say tardiness and I'm not going to tolerate that, I want everything on time.

I reached on 28th floor where my office is and saw myP.A. desk empty and frowned. I guess I hired Mrs. Wilson for a day until I hire my new P.A. My old personal secretary thought I would handle her tardiness just because I screwed her. No way in hell that was going to happen, I was about to dial Mrs. Wilson's number when I heard knock on the door.

"Come in" I said gruffly typing on my keyboard and looking towards the screen.

"Goodmorning sir, I am sorry I went to get coffee for you as you asked yesterday to give it you as soon as you come and it was about time so I went to get you coffee." She said in professional manner. She was nice lady in her mid thirties and punctual to work that's the reason I kept her as my P.A fora day.

"Ok you can leave" I said motioning her to leave still not looking at her.

"By the way sir, the candidates are here for the interview for your new P.A. if you ask I can send them in" she said maintaining her posture in professional manner with hand holding a writing pad.

"Mail me the list of names of candidates and you can start sending them at 9 am sharp" I said now finally looking at her.

"Yes sir" with that she left my office softly closing the glass door after her. I saw the timing and it was 8:30am so that my means the beautiful girl with come in half an hour to my office. I got the list of names where the first candidate was some girl named Eliana winter then Anna Cruso then Chica Bella, I stopped reading names, there's not point because I don't know the beautiful girl name and it's obvious that the candidates registered first with be there for the interview first so the first girl will come who was some Eliana girl and I was frustrated thinking when will the beautiful girl arrive.

It's not like I'm waiting for her it's just that she's new to this and I'm just gonna screw here than it'll be over with that attraction.

Keep telling that yourself my mind said

Half hour later

I lost track of time until I heard soft knock on the door. I don't like being disturbed don't these people understand.

"Come in" I said getting irritated by passing second that whoever that person is disturbing me will pay for this. But after a minute still I didn't get any response I looked annually at who is there and my heart stopped just the sight of her. There she stood in all her confidence drooling at my glass cabin as if observing each object carefully with mouth slight open the beautiful girl. But how is she here isn't the first girl name Eliana supposed to be here I looked at her confused.

She broke her drooling session just then and looked towards me with wide eyes as if I caught her staring at my office. She looked simple yet beautiful with no makeup on her skin, pencil skirt, yellow formal see through shirt. Just at the sight of her my bulge started twitching. I need to get to business with her orels I'll do something right now I'll regret.

"Goodmorning sir, my name is Eliana winter and I am here for the interview you offered me, do you remember? " she said, so she Eliana what a beautiful name matches mine, she spoke with such innocence my heart melt, wait what! No it's just her voice is too soft nothing else. I smiled at how our names matched.

"Yes I do remember, have a seat" I said ignoring my heart beating erratically.

"You will be my personal secretary as I don't have one and need so that she can make my schedules, get me coffee whenever I ask and lunch or breakfast, also sometimes I travel to other countries and my PA is always with me to make my schedule so you have to be ready for this" I said in strict business voice looking at her, but she seemed hesitant to ask something.

"Don't worry, the pay is 3 times more than your current job" I said smirking and her snapped at me from the glass behind me as if asking me how I know about her current job at Jamie's diner. Well I made my personal investigator to find out where she works and stays. She stays at pretty shitty apartment that's why I'm willing to give her double than
I gave to my last PA. I didn't know I was that generous until she came.

"Okayyy" she said stretching the word as if understanding all the information I gave her.

"Are you ready to join?" I asked her

"Yes sir, I'm ready to join this new job profile, from when do I start?" She asked me looking at me with her hypnotising hazel orbs.

"You can start from tomorrow, I want my PA to be here half hour before the shift even starts and your shift starts at 9am it means you have to at desk at 8:30am and start making calls to debtors and arrange my meetings, call all the people who will be there for meeting informing them the same with venue, and as soon as I arrive I need black coffee without sugar ready at my table with 5 minutes, Am I clear ?" I said looking at her soft neck skin that would be red even if I kissed her there, shit I cursed in my head I'll need a cold shower now.

"Sure sir, I will start work from tomorrow" she said and started getting up from the seat.

"You can leave" I said and as soon as Eliana left I called Mrs. Wilson informing her that my new P.A. is selected and other candidates are rejected so they can go and I hung up phone without waiting for her reply.

It's going to be fun I thought

Just the mere thought of her makes me want to hold her there. I don't know what is so hypnotising about her.