7

Elian Hamilton's POV

I woke up at 7 am to finish my undone work, I was a workaholic, I couldn't think of myself for once but my work everytime. It was my passion to be the CEO of Hamilton's group not because it's famous but because my dad built it with too much efforts and I couldn't let go in vain.

Being a single child has its perks. Hamilton's group of Industries is among top 3 New York's business industries and I'm proud that it's on First among top 3, when my dad worked for this company it slowly started rising to the profits, properties, employees, assets etc.

But when I took over I worked hard to prove my parents that I'm capable of handling it and since then a year ago I bought this company on number one. Board of Directors are content with my hardwork.

I got up took shower and went in my closet which is as big as my bedroom. Wearing my business suit I searched for my Rolex watch. I went out wearing my watch downstairs to have my breakfast and leave early to get started with my remaining work.

" Goodmorning sir" Maria greeted with a smile on her face.

"Morning" I couldn't even focus on anything else then getting out to reach office early before anyone.

I had my breakfast and started to get up when Maria spoke,

" what would you like to have at dinner sir"

"Pasta with macaroni cheese, and wine" walking towards the door and getting in my car igniting my mercedes to life from garage.

Minutes later I reached my office and got out of car. There was no one in the office except for janitors greeting me with morning. Without replying to them I got into my private elevator pressing 28th floor.

I tapped my foot as I waited the elevator to reach the floor by the time I started checking mails and calls, few mails were from board of directors asking for my permission for some changes in the hotel premises. I'll have to check before I sign anything and that's going to be tough time. It's barely even 8 and I was in my cabin working. I saw my P.A's desk and it was empty.

I didn't know how long I was typing furiously on the keyboard that I forgot the track of time, I was getting irritated by passing second that my PA still didn't get me my black coffee.

When I checked the clock it was 8:35am, didn't I make that clear I want my coffee on fucking time, before I could call through telephone and snap at Eliana someone knocked on door.

"Come in" resuming my typing I looked up to see who knocked on my door. There she stood confident as ever looking beautiful I guess she even had long eye lashes today and lipstick that made her lips more appealing and this interested more to my dick. I need to stop thinking and focus on work more.

"Took you long enough" I was still looking at her, more like glaring to not be on fucking time when I told her to be half an hour early to work.

"Goodmorning sir, here is your coffee and as guided my Mrs. Wilson about setting your schedule I have made your reservations for the Palate Hotel at 1pm, you have your meeting with board of directors at 2pm, then the rest of the day you are free, I'm working on calling your debtors and as far they are soon going to send cheque's, I have mailed your schedule too you can through it and if your want any changes let me know, can I leave sir?" She stood confidently not even blinking while I was gaping like a fool at her speed of working.

To say I was impressed by her work was an understatement. She sure did know how to work on time.

"When did you rech at office I didn't even see you, your desk was empty at 7:55"

"I reached at 8am Mr. Hamilton and started working right away, I was with Mrs. Wilson at her department while she was briefing me about work." I started sipping on my coffee and typing furiously while she was finished speaking.

"Ok, Ill let you know if I need anything" She was sure something else.

My fingers started paining due to continuous typing so I thought to call my PA and her pretty little face infuriated a little with that cute blush.

" I need coffee and don't be late, you should be here within 3 minutes dot" I know that was impossible and I was being rude but I enjoyed teasing her.

Within 2 minutes and 43 seconds she was on door knocking. I knew it was with huffing and puffing noise.

"Come in." She opened the door setting my coffee in front of while catching her breath like she ran really fast to get me coffee. I felt stupid for doing this to her. Her one hand on her chest while other on hip trying to catch her breath, her pretty little nose flaring to inhale more air, cheeks flushed and eyes closed. I watched her with admiration, she is going to be the death of me.

"Thankyou" I said smiling genuinely at her. She was looking at me with irritation which was covered with fake enthusiasm.

"Most welcome, anything else Mr. Hamilton you need within a minute?" She asked me with sarcasm and fake big smile that made me want laugh so bad but I controlled it.

" I'll call you if there iss something else"

She closed my office door softly and went, I thought to get to her again by focusing on my laptop completely so she wouldn't doubt I was irritating her.

After few minutes I called her again, I heard her sigh.

This time she didn't even knock just sticking her head out of the door with little ajar and waiting for me to tell something but all I did was typing to get her more annoyed. I actually found it funny.

She cleared her throat to gain my attention that she was still standing from past 5 minutes at the door. I finally looked up and said her to leave which annoyed the hell out of her.

I called her again after 10 minutes in my office.

" Yes sir...." she said streching the word with fake big smile showing her perfect white teeths making me want to laugh but I controlled.

" Remind me 5 minutes before my lunch, and book a table for 2, you can leave" I know I told her change the reservation at the last moment which was 30 minutes to break while I was aware of the time but nothing that money couldn't buy.

....