Prologue

Eliana Winter's POV

I was walking down the empty dark inked street of New York, thinking about how my life took a turn and is miserable since then makes want to curl up in bed and cry my eyes out but i know better than to go through this again as I did few years back.

My name is Eliana Winter, and I am 20 years old, well you must be thinking how about work... so yeah i do work at small diner near the park which is quite homey and makes me wanna go there even on weekoff's but i know i need to rest a bit and they pay pocket friendly too, My mom abandoned me and I have no idea why would they go for that but may be i wasn't good enough or maybe i was a mistake for my mom so she shut me out of life, well thats what she said, I cringe recalling all those events.

My mom married to a rich business man who thought i was a trash to take care of as usual even he thought i was useless and my mom being my mom trusted him and worshipped him like god. I miss my dad he died 2 years ago and since then all I've got from my mom is hate, she thinks 'its my mistake being the death of my dad'... again her words not mine.
Well even I came to a certain point where I think its my mistake i lost him i should have been more patient for him to arrive at home early so that he could'nt miss my birthday and i kept calling him to come early while he was driving and he thought to attend a call thats when i heard a crash sound and i started crying hard calling him yelling him to say something over phone that day was a catastrophic for me and that was the last day I was celebrating my birthday and since then on November 1st I've never celebrated my birthday , damn me its my fault I bring disgrace to people I am no good, my eyes started pooling with tears with memories of my dad he was most lovable person and i doubt my mom ever loved him cause in less than a year she was dating a snobbish rich ruthless man I've come to hate.

I dont know how my life is going to work with all these issues but I'm working my ass off with double shifts because they pay really good amount to pay my bills.

.......
Hey all, this is my first story and Unedited so please i request all of you to co-operate with my writing.😘