12

Eliana's PoV

It's been few months working here at Hamilton company And Elian but whenever I see him I just want to run and kiss him senseless.

I know it's new weird feeling to me but I can't help it. My palms start sweating when I see he is watching my every move as if observing a design keenly.

We are friendly with each other and I don't want to ruin this between us with my stupid move of telling him that I like him, no, it's more than like but I don't want to admit.

I thought in few months I'll get rid of these feelings but nope, nada, it's increasing rapidly and I'm helpless. But I love being around him.

I was lying on my bed after cleaning house and doing laundry. Thinking about earlier today I was scared as fuck seeing that crazy lady attacked me. If it weren't for Elian to pull me back and push her away I would have had definitely bruises of slaps.

Im aware there many models like girls after Elian. I was not surprised knowing that she was just a fuck buddy. I felt pang of jealousy when she called herself his girlfriend.

I'll just keep my feelings for Elian within me. I don't want to ruin our friendship we have now. I know it has to be more but he deserves better and I'm nothing but a ordinary girl who can't give him anything.

The girl, Brianne, she was perfect. Grey eyes, high cheek bones, big boobs and big ass. She looked like a runway model no wonder Elian was after her but I'm glad it wasn't more than sex. I wanted to laugh so hard when I understood what Elian meant by saying that she must've been confused between guards and his bed.

Few weeks ago Elian told me he never allowed any girl to enter his house. Never he have fucked any girl on his bed. He has another smaller house than his penthouse where he would usually go. Not that I asked him he just said it out of blue.

I would love to have Elian more than liking and that he could reciprocate the feeling, why would he want to have an ordinary girl like me.

Ignoring the butterflies imagining his beautiful face and strikingly handsome body I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up with the worst alarm ring, taking alarm I wanted to throw it on wall for waking me up but I kept it back on table, today I need to go for shopping after office for tomorrow's ball gown party.

I went to shower and got ready wearing black pencil skirt matching with white satin shirt and earings, tying my hairs in a ponytail. Applying mascara and lip gloss I went out of my room into kitchen and making breakfast for me.

I was scrolling through instagram and eating toast, orange juice and scrambled eggs. I finished up breakfast and brushed my shirt, taking my purse, mobile phone and keys. I locked my apartment and as I was going to book a cab I saw flashes and camera blinding my vision. They started asking questions about Elian and me.

"Miss Eliana, are you Elian Hamilton's new playtoy?"

"How long have you two been together" one camera man pushed his camera in front of me blocking my path.

"Are you pregnant with his child?"

What the hell was going on

"Did you meet him for his money? Are you getting into his pants to get his money." This statement made me want to cry but I held my chin up.