3

Elian Steven Hamilton's P.O.V

Managing the Hamilton Group of Indusries was not an easy task especially when your parents are crazy in head about you getting settled. This is my fucking life and I must decide who i wanted to marry not them. My mom Arica and my dad Eric are bugging me about getting married for a year now and I've been telling them that i will soon but i don't want to hurt them by saying that i don't do love i just don't like doing this I've been too focused on my work, when I'm damn frustrated that's when i ask girls out, and put incense means only one thing do sex get and leave i don't give a fuck what happened or where they go later they can screw my bestfriend for all i care, few days back i was going home from office and i was too tired to care about having food i just wanted to sleep I've been working while night and i was taking a day off today my bestfriend would handle for me for one day so i started going out when i saw a brunette walking sasily towards me and she looked sexy with big boobs and big ass and flat tummy, sexy long legs.

She stopped in front me and pressed her chest and started rubbing herself on me sensually.

"Hey Eli, I've heard you've been working all day, might as well need some attention to little Eli?" She purred, that was gross the way she said it but i couldn't care less and besides i need some sex, it's been a week ago i  had because of my busy schedule.

"Wait at parking" i said and walked past her, I don't care how she felt if i was rude, she need not know how bad i wanted sex right now. I don't even know what a her name is the last time i meet her was at marketing department in my company. She works here and is a hood employee and hardworking. She tried to get my attention umpteen times. Finally she can put herself for some use to me. I don't even care how she knew about me being working the whole night. I was working to complete my work of upcoming hotel in Brazil signing the contracts and checking all details and how much funds will require with all the other data.

I waited at elevator and pressed the button for the lift to come at my 28th floor. But instead of going abd waiting at parking the brunette came towards me, hugged me from behind moving her hand slowly downward near my dick and started rubbing it the buldge in pants.
I took sharp intake of breath i was too horny right now to care and turned towards her but lift came and i roughly grabbed her by arm and took in elevator I didn't even wait for elevator to close because I knew no one is here at early morning 6am at my floor. I roughly kissed her  not caring if she gets hurts or not. She unbuttoned my shirt and started kissing there. I held her head there yanking her hair she moaned against my skin.

"Dont make noise here" I said sternly even if there is nobody on my floor I dont want even janitors and maids to see me like this.

She nodded her head and started kissing me and soon lift started opening signalling we reached my parking area. I took her hands off me and started moving towards my baby mercedes. I love all my cars and they are my babies.

"Get in fast I dont have whole day here for you" I said irritably, getting in car closing my door and putting a key to start the engine. I wasn't a softie and I don't want to be, girls like the way I am even in tabloids and every newspaper it reads same about me.I was about to start the car when she spoke, i glanced towards her.

"Yes sir" she said seductively sitting in passenger seat beside me. She put her right hand on my thigh moving upwards towards my dick. I looked towards her fake boobs, she was batting her fake eyelashes.

I cursed under my breath, took the keys out of keyhole and told her to come on my lap.
She came happily and I started kissing her roughly pressing her boobs and removing her dress above her her head, she was wearing a sexy lingerie to make her fake boobs and ass look sexy but I didnt care I tore them off and sucked one nipple in my mouth at that she moaned loudly gripping my hairs so hard I groaned out of pain and pressed her boobs more harder and rougher but she didn't complain. She removed my belt and took my buldge out of my boxers and rubbing her wetness over it I groaned loving the feeling of finally being able to have sex. I told her to go at backseat and I went out and at backseat this is more comfortable to have sex than in drivers seat. She was laying naked, I hovered above her and plunged myself deep inside her and started moving in and out faster and faster she moaned loudly and after what felt like an hour I came and spilled my seed deep inside her. I got off myself from her not caring whether she came or not I went back to the drivers seat and started driving. I drove out of company's garage and when she came dressed from backseat to the passenger seat and sat looking out the window. I saw time it was 7:30am, it took long enough to have sex in car.

I started driving at minimum speed, I was driving through the familiar roads when i saw that its underconstruction, i cursed under my breath, now I have to drive to my house through long route when I came yesterday morning it wasn't under construction now it has to go underconstruction damn it! Taking a reverse turn I started driving when this slut started to rub my dick, I glared at her I don't like being disturbed with my driving it might crash and my baby car would hurt, but as soon she rubbed my balls I let out a breathy moan, looking at her fake boobs my dick got excited now i have to stop driving in middle of the road not that there were many people here and plus this was a long route to reach my house. She started kissing me out of blue and I kissed her back, her tongue rubbed against my lower lip asking for entrace and I gave in. Her fingers tangled in my hairs and started tugging it harshly, now i need to stop the car before this slut makes my baby car crash I saw the timing and it was about to 8:30am it look long enough for this ducking ride to home.

Before I could stop the car I saw a very beautiful girl wearing skinny blue jeans hugging her perfect ass, her long black hairs flowing behind her with the wind passing by, she might be thinking something with her forehead creased even with that she looked damn beautiful with milky skin shining through the bright sun. My heart beating erratically just looking at her she seemed so innocent and pure.

Wait, what ? Where did this come from? I never thought about a girl that way before and I will not but she seemed different, before i could think more the brunette beside me started kissing again running her hands in my hairs. But all i could think was, who was that girl ? what's her name ? where does she live ? where was she going?

....