19

Eliana's PoV

My head pounding like someone has stabbed me in head hundred times. I could hear faint talks, someone talking but I was unable to move. I tried moving my hand but everything failed.

"Why isn't she waking up." There was a worried voice.

"I'm afraid her body isn't ready yet, as soon as her body is ready to move she will wake up." What I assumed must be a doctor.

"Don't tell me this shit. Just wake her up and if she doesn't you are going to pay for it." It was Elian's voice. My heart aches at how worried he was for me. Slowly I tried opening my eyes but the blinding sun rays made me groan and shut them again.

"Oh baby, wait ill close the curtains." I heard the shuffling waiting for him to tell me when to open my eyes. "Now, open your eyes baby." Elian's worried voice rang in my ears and slowly opened my eyes locking with his beautiful worried orbs. I frowned.

"How..." I couldn't even complete and I started coughing. My throat felt like I swallowed hundred cactus.

"Here take this." Elian handed me the cup of water I quickly chugged it down. But I needed more. Looking at the empty cup Elian handed me another one. I smiled faintly at him drinking the water of another cup. I never felt the water could be so tasty as I did today.

"How long have I been sleeping." I asked him. He scooted closer to me removing the strands of my hairs with his hand behind my ears and kept his palm on my cheeks rubbing his thumb softly.

"Two weeks." His voice seemed he troubled himself a lot more than I can imagine. He must have took all the blame on him.

"When can I leave?" I frowned. Although it was a beautiful luxurious room no question that Elian wanted the best for me but hospital isn't the place you love to be no matter how luxurious it is.

"You can leave as soon as doctors check your vitals and within a day or two you can be discharged." Elian took my hand in his and brought up to his lips letting a tear fall from his eyes. I was alert all of a sudden.

"Hey hey... it isn't your fault okay, people always don't like each other and it's fine." I tried convincing him but he wouldn't buy it.

"And besides who would want to leave a hamdsome hunk like me eh"? He smirked

I punched him with my other hand that was not injected with IV. I blushed hard.

His palm rested on my cheeks, his head dipped forward grazing my lips with his warm breath. It feels like I haven't kissed him in years. Pulling his head forward with force I smashed my lips to his. His minty breath making me dizzy. He tasted like caffeine. We pulled apart to catch our breaths.

"I love you." His both hands on my cheeks. His eyes held sincerity ahe it was difficult not to believe him.

My eyes pooled with tears of happiness. "Do you ? Really ? I mean.." I was cut off by another passionate kisses.

"I really do Love You."

"I love you Elian. I did the day saw you but I couldn't accept the fact that love at first sight exists." My voice hoarse from the kiss.

"Will you come to meet my mother and paa after you get well.?" He seemed hesitant as if I would reject him. He was too cute to be rejected. I know cute is not the word for guys but I feel like they look cute sometimes though.

"Ofcourse I would dimwit, I love you."

"And I love you more my baby Eli." His expressions showing that he wants to tease me.

By GraceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara