21

Eliana PoV

I hate that receptionist. She was lusting over someone that belongs to me and me only. Although I would hate to admit it but yes I was jealous. Wait I was burning with jealousy.

After we had our dinner Elian took a hold of my hand walking towards the parking area. I know I was teasing Elian at restaurant every now and then so now I know I'm going to be punished. This thought just leaves me wet and dragons dancing in my stomach.

He held the door open for me to get in and he got in as well driving the car towards our home. I love how the things had changed for better that we can stay together calling a particular penthouse as our home. But without him being at home it doesn't feel like home.

I love the way Elian looks at me. It makes me feel special. Thinking to tease Elian a little more makes me go wet. I pressed my thighs together to stop the desire pooled between them.

"Don't worry. We're going to have exactly what you are thinking." He smirked looking ahead at road taking a stop at red signal. He turned his face towards me. I couldn't help but admire his god face. He literally looks like a walking talking god. Lol. I know.

"I..I.. wasn't th..thinking anything." I blushed harder and turned away to see out the window to hide my blush from him.

He chuckled but didn't say anything. He froze when I trailed my hand upwards from his thigh. His grip on steering wheel tightened making his knuckles white.

Holly molly its getting dark and all I could think what are we going to do after going home. After what felt like an hour but was only 20 minute drive we reached the hotel parking and parked the car at the name plate saying Elian Hamilton's private parking area. I rolled my eyes at that. Ofcourse he would like to stick his name on wall. He is a bit territorial.

"Dont open the door" he spoke smiling at me while getting out rounding the car to open the door for me.

"Thankyou Mr. Hamilton." I said with seductive voice trailing my hand up and down his chest to feel the muscles beneath my fingers twitch. I smiled at that. I quickly closed my mouth to not drool over his sexy body and muscles.

"Don't call me that." His beautiful orbs darker shade showing how aroused he was.

My fingers painfully close to his buldge in pants. Before I could go any further he stopped my hand pulling me towards the elevator of hotel to reach our floor.

We got in private elevator saying "Elian Hamilton's private elevator" again I rolled my eyes at that. No matter how many times I read that I still can't stop from rolling my eyes.

"You roll your eyes a lot." Elian said pushing me on the elevator wall.

"That's because someone loves to showoff." My voice barely heard like a whisper. I was too turned on to care.

Her hummed and took my both hands above my head with his one hand holding them and other one trailing up and down my boobs.

He was breathing heavily taking in my scent burying his nose in my neck sucking the spot till it left a red mark.

"Elian you need to stop giving me hickey. I have to hide every bloody day for people not to notice."

"I love my mark on you. It makes me feel satisfied that they are my marks you are holding. I can't help being territorial when you have one sexy hell of a girlfriend out there." He mumbled in my neck still kissing my jawline. I hold in a moan.

Elevator door opened revealing the only home on the last floor. Taking my hand in his we walked out before he punched his security code on the door and door opened slowly taking its bloody time.

Elian was highly amused at my reaction. I can't help being non sexoholic when epitome of sexy is walking beside me.

Before even the door was closed I jumped at him circling my legs around his torso and kissing him hungrily. My hands roaming in his soft locks and tugging them not so gently he groans in our kiss.

Shutting the door with his leg pushing me on the door he started massaging my boobs and kissing me. I couldn't held in a whisper moan.

I didn't know we reached bedroom until I was placed on the bed. We broke apart from kiss catching our breath but I started kissing him on the jawline and neck. I started sucking the spot on neck and he moaned. If he is territorial  then so am I.

I wouldn't let him go without my hickey. Taking off his shirt and fumbling with his pants to take it down. He helped me with his pants to take down leaving him all naked. Today I will give him pleasure just like he gives me. I pulled away and saw the big hickey I gave him on neck looking all proud. I didn't look at him until his shoulders shook.

Looking up I saw him laughing and kissing my forehead. I pushed him on the bed hovering above him.

"What are you doing baby?" He looked more than aroused now that I was straddling him.

"I have something to do with the body of hunk." I smirked and he raised his eyebrows and my choice of words.

"So you think I'm hot." He pulled me towards him until we were inches apart.

"I don't think you are hot." I scrunched my face. "I think you are sexiest man I have seen." I whispered in slow sensual voice.

"And this sexy man belong to only you my love." He spoke with sincerity tucking a fallen stray behind my ears.

I started kissing his jawline reaching the mark I made making it darker by sucking which made him to suck in a harsh breath, keeping to kiss his every abs with making a hickey was drool worthy. I wanted to kiss his abs from a long time now and he would not let me do it just to not let me get tired. But I am getting what I want today.

I reached between his legs flicking my tongue over the top of his shaft I heard him moaning and relaxing a bit more to encourage me doing what I was doing. Slowly I started taking him in but his hands gripped my hairs bringing my face up to meet his flustered face with concern, lust, desire, love.

"Baby you know you don't have to do it." His voice hoarse looking through my eyes intensely with lust a darker shade of his eyes.

"I know but I want to do this." With that last line I started sucking shaft from top then taking him in all the way down my throat. I felt like gagging but I didn't give up. I wanted to make him feel good just like he make me feel good.

"Ahh baby." My eyes never leaving his till I continued to lick the top of his sensitive spot of shaft.

Breaking the eye contact I took him again all in and out repeating the process which caused him to moan again and again.

Leaving his shaft I have my attention to his balls licking and sucking one ball while massaging the other one. Then giving my attention to his other ball doing the same licking and sucking.

"Baby I'm close.." he hands found his way in my hairs.

My full attention was on his shaft now taking him all in and out with a speed. His hips jerking up and down to meet my pace and with the final hero he came in my mouth. I tried not to gag because this was my first time. I took him all in. His hot cum milking my mouth. I swallowed the last remaints on his cum on his thick shaft now. Then hovered above him with a tired face.

His hands removed my straps of dress undressing me and kissing my shoulders then taking a duvet above us. Before I know what was happening I was in deep slumber.

He kept walking me up at night to have show sex. We were both in sleep but didn't miss the pleasure that came with shower sex.

There was another thing that you do when you're asleep. We had almost three times sex till there was morning. 

....