13

Eliana Winter's POV

I went into parking finding him in driver seat. He is seriously in man period. He never lets his driver go away but today he wants to drive on his own. Great just great, he must have a plan to kill me on the way. I still don't know what he is angry with and most important why is he angry with me.

We stopped infront of a shopping mall with various brands shops in it. I don't know what came over me and I said that.

"I love this mall" I whispered more to myself.

"It's my mall you have to love it." He smirked watching me gawking at the insides of the mall.

Ofcourse it was his mall, he was A Elian Hamilton after all. We went inside parking his limo. I started going to shops and trying on dresses which were rejected by Elian. I was furious, does he think I'm his mannequin that he can dress me up whenever he thinks.

We went to other than other than other and this cycle went on and on until it was 7 in evening and I was hell of a tired to try more dresses and show him as he please but I know people there would be more classy and fascinated by dresses and jewellery and Elian wanted the best for me than the people who are there for the donation.

I was in trial room trying a blue long gown with diamonds all over the dress and big diamond like design on borders, strapless and backless dress with long cut from thigh. It showed my back perfectly and slender arms. My legs were fully visible, they seemed more toned and soft. I loved this dress. I knew this is the one.

Walking out of trial room Elian was typing something on his phone. Do he seriously think I'll wait until he is finished, is he crazy in mind or has he lost his mind when god was giving brains to everyone.

I cleared my throat gaining his attention. His head snapped towards me, his hand stopped what he was typing with his phone in his hand the way it was before I cleared my throat. I tried too hard to suppress the smile that wanted to spread across my face for Elian's reaction. Thankfully I managed and luckily he loved the dress as I did when the I wore.

I twirled around for him to see the dress fully. His eyes turned darker shade filled with lust. There was no one here in trial room side and Elian was sitting outside the couch of trial room. He unbuttoned his first two button of shirt. I controlled my emotions, I could catch a glimpse of his toned and hard chest. Feeling like to grab him and rip that shirt off him. Breathing deeply I looked down to control my nerves. He fucking knew he had an effect on me, I wanted to wipe that smirk off his face so badly.

"Would you say something? I love this dress whether you like it or not." I said leaving no room for discussion.

He had an amused expression raising his eyebrows but nevertheless he called the saleswoman and told her to pack this dress. I went in trial room got charged super fast happy that finally we settled on dress save that we can go home. I did a happy dance outside the trial room knowing that no one could see me.

I went to pay for my bill but I saw Elian holding the dress bag. I turned towards cashier.

"Excuse me, I would want to pay for my dress." I said politely.

"Sorry miss, but your dress has already been paid."

I knew who paid for it and I was annoyed. I know I couldn't afford it before to pay my bills for expensive dresses, but now I can as I have saved up much more than I could in three years.

We walked out of mall but Elian told me to wait in car for him as he had important business to do. Ofcourse he did, afterall he was the owner of freaking mall. I told him I can leave on my to home and he could comtinue his business, but he gave me a stern look saying not argue with him.

I waited for good 45 minutes and Mr Mighty king came out of mall and started the car I saw he was holding a box but didn't ask him, it maybe his dress or something. I didn't miss the glare girls were giving me seeing me his car.

We reached in my apartment's driveway.

"Thankyou for today." I smiled politely and started getting out but he immediately hold my hand.

"I got this for you, this can match your dresses, I'll send makeup artist tomorrow at your place and you can take a day off tomorrow. I want you to take your time getting ready." He handed me the box which was neatly packed. I'll open it tomorrow I don't doubt his choice in clothing. He was still not leaving my hand.

"Thankyou" I shifted uncomfortably, looking at him he had the same expression he has when he wanted the kiss. The lust filled eyes looking at me with intensity. I rubbed my knees together to stop feeling the way he was making me feel.

I didn't know when he came so close to me. His warm breath fanning my neck. It took everything in me not to moan at the contact.

"Nobody will touch you, understand me NOBODY." His tone dripped of jealousy. I knew what he meant, he was referring to what Evan has done earlier today by kissing me on cheek.

"I didn't know he was going to kiss me on cheek. It happened suddenly and I didn't even like what he did." I scrunched my face at the memory.

"Then do you like me." I was stunned, opening and closing my mouth like a fish but couldn't speak. He looked wide-eyed at what he asked me. Looking down my feet to hide my blush knowing that he would make it from my face.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean that. I mean...um.. do you like our kiss." He scrached his head as if I would reject. He looked do darn cute, his ears were red like tomato. I wonder what it would be like if he liked me back.

"I like our kiss." I whispered not knowing if he heard me.

"They i need a goodbye kiss and a goodnight kiss, morning kiss, afternoon kiss, before lunch kiss and after lunch kiss...." He said amused by my flushed face.

If he like to play and tease me then I'll play along.

"Would you like one now? As a goodbye kiss? You have 4 seconds to decide this." I started counting but before I could say 3 he pulled me at his side and kissed me hugging as if there is no tomorrow.

We pulled apart catching for breath but I pulled his head back and crawled on his lap swinging my legs, bringing his face closer to me even if that's possible, his hand digging into my flesh. He unbuttoned my shirt and threw on passenger seat, unclasping the bra he took my aching bud in his mouth and started sucking while other hand rubbing the other bud.

I arched my back into him, he gave his attention to another bud and I couldn't control the moan. We were sweaty bit didn't care. We stopped with his phone ringing continuously. I took my clothes and wore them but still in Elian's lap. I laid my back on steering wheel trying to calm my nerves while he was talking to someone. He rubbed his hand on my breast massaging them but I sealed my mouth not to moan. His fingers slowly crawling from my breast to my neck and stopped at my lips. I watched him with lust. I want him. I want all of him. I reached for his shirt and unbuttoned it and started sucking on his neck making a hickey. My fingers slowly running on his chest and abs. He sucked in a sharp breath and pulled on my hairs so I was looking him in eye.

"Okay , Iloveyou, yeahhh.... byee." He said and hung up. I watched him curiously, to whom he said love you.

"It was my mom, she wants to meet you." I sat there shocked. Blood drained from my face all the desire I felt vanished within a second at what he said.

"Wha...what.. me.. wh..wh..why.." finally I managed to get it out. He explained me that she saw in all newspapers and magazines about us and wants to meet me.

"It's fine if you don't want to meet I'll let her know,I don't want to force you into anything." His hands caressing the skin in my neck and I couldn't hear anymore to what he was saying.

"I want you" I blurted our without thinking, his hands stopped where there were. I realised what I said and pulled away from his warm touch.