15

Eliana's PoV

"Well, lets say that it is a ball party arranged every year for businessmen to come together and know personally to which company they are going to invest in. But last year I introduced a new idea to this party of donation and as this party is arranged by me so that was easier for me to settle this." Elian looked down at me with his smile. His smile makes me go wet. What would that sexy mouth of his do to my body.

I shook this thoughts out when Elian spoke again.

"We are going to meet Mr and Mrs smith. They are potential investors and donators. Mr smith can be douche but I'll be by your side." He looked down at me to confirm if I wanted to meet them. He's been doing this all the time we went to meet businessmen in party.

We stopped when we saw that couple, we were facing their back until Elian called them and they turned around.

Holy mother of jesus

I would rather eat hairy pizza than to be in same room as Mr and Mrs Smith who happens to be my step father and ex-mom. Yeah I no longer consider her my mom.

Elian noticed their stiffness and tightening of my hand around his arms. He turned to look at me asking silently if I was okay.

Tears started brimming my eyes recalling about the past but I composed. I won't let anybody see how vulnerable I am.

You are Eliana winter, you can do this. This too shall pass. Make Elian proud. Make Elian proud. I kept chanting in my head to pull my self together.

Mr Doug Smith was looking at me with his mouth hanging open and same goes to my ex mother.

Elian and Mr. Trucking fucking Smith greeted eachother while Elian turned towards me with his breathtaking smile.

"Mr and Mrs Smith meet Eliana Winter my PA." He spoke about me confidently too them. My hand still tight around his arm.

"Well well Eliana I thought better about you not to ruin other people's life. Didn't you learn a lesson yet you slu—" He couldn't even finish his line until Elian started shaking with rage.

"Mind your language what you say to my date!!" Elian growled lowly. Thanks to music nobody heard us. I put my hand on his chest to calm him down, it worked but not completely.

"Look Mr. Hamilton I know—-"  this time Mr Motherfucking asshole was cut by his bitchass wife.

"Enough Doug, we're sorry Mr. Hamilton we don't want to spoil your party but do take into consideration that this girl with you brings disgrace to people's life I know better. She killed my husband and now she out to ruin everybody life." By this time on this stage I didn't feel anything I was numb. I know they both hated me but not to this extent that they would go around and speak bullshit about me.

"Every deal with your family is cancelled and I'll make sure to never let any potential investor to invest in your motherfucking asshole company" He was shaking uncontrollably, his fists clenched on his sides. If not here he would have definitely killed them. My heart swells with love for Elian the way he took stand for me.

He pointed towards me " You speak bad about her, WE cancel all the deals with you and by tomorrow I want my share withdrawn from your company." He was about to turn but I stopped him. This was my turn now.

"Oh, Mr and Mrs Douche Smith... oh god I'm sorry I didn't remember your name" I smirked at their raging expressions.

"Mrs Smith, I wonder you ever loved my dad, you asshole fucking cunt was only with him for his money, I know very well and I have proof against you that you and your asshole of a douche smith, oh sorry, Doug Smith had an affair even before my dad died. I wonder you planned his murder." I was seething with anger now and this time the crowd around us started to gather. They gasped at what they heard.