14

Eliana's POV

"I..um..sorry.. I'll get going.. see you tomorrow." I said and got out hurriedly carrying my bags not even looking back but I know he didn't drive away. Locking the door I slumped on couch hearing the car went off. It was a long.....g day today. I was too tired.

I made lasagna for dinner. After having my dinner I took the box Elian gave me and went to my room keeping it on bed. I had the sudden need to take a warm shower. After having a warm shower I decided to try on the dress. I was too excited to wear that dress. It sure looked pretty.

I took the dress from the bag and neatly unwrapped it from the plastic paper. Wearing the dress I felt that I do look pretty. Elian always made me feel pretty. He made me feel beautiful. I know I have feelings from him but I can't feel him and that hurts.

I thought if opening the box Elian had bought me today. It has beautiful pair of white sparkling heels and there was something inside the box too. Taking the box of accessory out of the bag I gasped. It was from Tiffany. It was a beautiful diamond necklace with its matching earrings. Wearing ever so gently I was shocked to say it looked so beautiful. It must have cost him a fortune.

Wearing my pjs and going to bed I thought how sweet Elian was. He always knew how to make a girl happy and make her feel beautiful. No wonder why all girls run after him. When I imagine him with other girls I admit I get jealous. I know I have feelings for him.

...

I drifted off to sleep only to be woken up by someone banging on my fucking door. Isn't it too early to disturb someone's sleep though. Okay well, not early almost afternoon. Sighing,I went to open the door fixing my hair not to let anyone see my birds nest.

"How May I help you?" My voice sounding weird, I cleared my throat.

"Hello, I'm June, Mr. Hamilton has sent us to get you ready."

"Oh,yeah come in." I opened the door wide for her to enter my apartment.

"Where is your room mam?"

"Call me Eliana, dont call me mam it makes me feel old." I said slightly blushing.

She just smiled back and I led her to my room to start with the day.

"It's upstairs." We quickly walked upstairs while I went to take a bath real quick within 15 minutes I was out wearing a towel. I saw all the makeup brushes and different makeup kits and many other things I didn't even knew existed in makeup were laid out on my dressing table table and bedside table. Why do they need all kinds of brushes in makeup I'll never understand.

She called some girl named Summer for manicure, pedicure, waxing, facial and all other things they do for hair and face.

Summer was quite friendly and over energetic girl like a kid ok high sugar. She couldn't stop talking since the moment she walked in.

"Oh my gosshhh... you are so pretty." She exaggerates wiping a fake tear.

I chuckled "I don't think so." I haven't seen myself yet, my eyes were closed for some face massage she was busy with.

As soon as she was done I opened my eyes and couldn't believe what I was seeing. I looked more pretty, more confident, my skin was already soft but after her doing for an hour something with my face made it glowing like a full moon. I couldn't believe I looked pretty.

"Is that me? I can't believe what I'm seeing. I really look good even without makeup." And it was real. My smooth skin was glowing and I don't think I needed any makeup it was already glowing.