24

Eliana's POV

I was sitting in Elian's bedroom. Yes, I did visit his mom and she was like a young teenage girl who could not stop giggles the moment she the knew I was his girlfriend.

Flashback

After coming here we had a little talk and she went on her way to her shopping. She said "Dear I would love to spend time with you but I have an important meeting with a Designer I scheduled after six tries."

"Its okay Mrs. Hamilton. I can get bath by the time you are home." I replied shyly tucking a fallen hair behind my ears.

Elain pulled me towards him by waist and kissed my cheek lightly. His lips are like feathers on my skin making me to want more of it.

Mrs. Hamilton quickly bid us bye and went on with her work. And Elian hasn't been home since we arrived saying he had an important meeting too. I wonder what this meeting is suddenly everyone was out leaving me to my gala world.

*Flashback over*

.......

I had long shower but that was interrupted by continuous vomiting. I wonder whats wrong with me. I need to hold myself and get my shit together before Elian comes. I do not want him worried about me when it's nothing but food poison I guess. I shouldn't be stressing him out.

I had my pink sundress with black flip flops. I guess it's much better than the stupid heels people wear. No offence but the heels really kill my toes like a fucking needle duh.

I walked out of the room to get some food heading towards kitchen. I am craving for cakes, pancakes and chocolates. And thats what I am going to get.

The helper whose name us Mrs. Hawkin made me Pancakes with strawberry and blueberry, waffles with chocolate overload and hot chocolate. This is heaven I could eat this whole day without being bored. I wonder where everyone is I couldn't see anyone. Shrugging it off I continued with my food.

I am in my room and hungry and bothered again. Uggg!! What the F. I literary just had food an hour ago or so. What is wrong with me. Am I gaining my appetite? Worst! Am I gaining weight ? Oh god no!

What if Elian rejects me because I am gaining weight. And with no reason to brood over I started crying hysterically when the shot burst open. I stopped crying looking to meet his beautiful orbs.

"Whats wrong baby? Did anyone say you anything." His expression hardened at that.

"No" I hiccuped.

"Did you eat something?" His thumb pad wiping away my spilled stupid idiot tears.

Hearing this I started crying again.

"Oh god Ana, didn't Mrs. hawkin give you food ?" His eyes unreadable.

"She did." I hiccuped once again

"Then Why are you crying?" His cute brows furrowed.

"Because I'm hungry again when I had huge stacks of pancakes then waffles with hot chocolate." I said wiping my remains of the tears.

"Man! You worried me sweety, lets go have something to eat."

"No!!"

He stopped in mid tracks with his hand in air it was quite funny to see. His eyes widened at my outburst.

"I don't want to gain weight anymore. Then you will not like me again." I started crying again this time loud then necessary.

Elian was laughing so hard he had tears at the end of his eyes. I looked at him quizzically. Whats wrong with him. Doesn't he care about me.