Epilogue

I woke up to  the bright sunlight coming from the windows and a little sore, I turned to the left with empty bed, I  know Mom must have dragged Elian out of the room to follow the ritual of not seeing the bride before wedding. Smiling at those two I pushed the covers off of me and stood up stretching my sore muscles from sleeping so much. Man, I was hungry but ill have food after bath. Today is the most important day of my life, its my wedding with the love of my life. 

I am currently wearing my red silk robe which falls till mid thigh with while lace lingerie underneath. There were many people in my room, the makeup artist, hair artist and many people I do not even know. I sat on chair and the makeup lady whatever her name was started doing my makeup applying so many freaking creams. I was so tired and waiting for mom to get me food. The other lady started doing my hair pulling and putting bobby pins here and there.

As if sensing my hunger Mom burst through the door yelling excited 'yayy my baby im here'. 

" Let her eat something then you can start again" Mom said smiling so widely her cheeks could tear up.

"Mom I was waiting for you, what did you get?" 

"I got my daughters favorite" She said smiling broadly, well she always smiles wayyyy more broadly than required.

I opened the lid to get fresh aroma of pancakes with maple syrup, cupcakes, fresh fruit salad and a glass of orange juice. 

I had my breakfast and mom went down to look into decorations as guests started arriving. 

"You really are beautiful, and you have a certain glow on your face." My hair lady whose name I  learned was Macy. She had the bubbly personality.

"I'm very happy that maybe that" I said smiling and shrugging as I went to wear my dress there standing in a corner was another woman who said will be helping me wear a dress. No wonder that old woman has spent millions on this wedding.

The designer made some pin ups making a beautiful bun hairstyle and put on the long way longer veil I've ever seen.

I was ready looking at myself in full length mirror with natural makeup, pink glossy lips, nude eye shadow and a beautiful white and pink roses bouquet in my right hand. I missed my family but there was none except Elian and his family. They were my family. I wanted to cry so bad but I held my emotions and dabbed the corner of my eyes with tissue when Dad came in already tearing up making me want to cry harder.

"Dad!!" I whisper shouted at him to stop his tears.

"I love you lad, how did you turn up so beautiful, Come on we gotta go dont want my son to wai now do we?" He wiped his tears and I smiled at him wiping my own tears. 

He held my hand and we walked down the stairs to where the wedding was being held at.

It was decorated beautiful with white and dark blood red theme. It was beautiful, very beautiful. I was behind the double doors, the other side was the man I was in love with taking deep breath I nodded slowly and looked over at dad who was smiling ear to ear giving me peck on top of the head muttering few words but I couldn't understand what I was too engrossed with the loud beating of my heart. 

"Child? Are you listening to me ?" He was still smiling knowingly at me

"ummm... sorr...umm... i mean dad no I wasn't listening" I looked away sheepishly

"I figured. Well I was saying are you ready to go out and yes I will kick my son's ass if he screw up anything with you." his expression was one with pure love, how did I get so lucky.

"Yes dad I would tell you and Yes again I am ready for this." I took a deep breath and the doors were opened revealing massive decorations and a long way  to Elian my handsome standing there with his hands folded in front of him. He looked delicious might I add in his tux. I blushed furiously with all the thoughts coming in my head.