11

Elian Hamilton POV

I left office shortly after Eliana left that day. Its been few months that we kissed each other. I couldn't stop the smile that spread across my face. All I could always think was how her sweet mouth learnt the agressive kissing, she didn't know how to kiss in aggressive way before. She was so beautiful, so innocent. May be I like her, may be I liked her from the moment I saw her down the street while I kissing some briana or brittney or whatever her name was.

I might be too afraid to admit this. But now I know I like her. Never did anyone made me feel the way she makes me feel. I would protect her with all my life. I thought it must be some sort of attraction. But after kissing her for the second time few months ago that day, the attraction tight just flew out of my mind and now I'm sure I like her.

I admit I like Eliana. I get weird feeling in pit of my stomach when she is around.

I need to take this slow. I don't know her feelings yet but I know I have an effect on her. The way she responds to my kissess, equally passionate about our makeout. I could see it in her eyes. The way she look at me with emotions I couldn't put a finger on.

I know she feels something and I would do anything for her to like me back. Even if it takes to take her to Barbados early then expected. We can plenty of time to ourselves for that whole week.

I was laying in my room and thinking about her pretty little face. She looked stunning today. I got an invitation earlier today for ball party being held at weekend. It is for charity purpose and all wealthy snobbish businessman would flaunt their money by donating huge amount of dollars in millions and billions.

The party has strict rule to get a date. I don't know whom I'm going to choose but I want to take Eliana with me. I want to see how she look in the dress, that could show her perfect curves but I don't want anyone else drooling on her body.

But the problem is she would run away with this offer to come with me for ball party. Ill have to give it a try if I wish to go with her.

I woke up in morning and headed towards the office. Eliana was at her desk typing something with her beautiful frown on forehead. She is so simple yet so pretty,I couldn't take my eyes off her. I stood in front of her desk but still she didn't notice me. What is doing to not notice me when I'm standing right in front of her.

I cleared my throat to let her know I'm here. She got to immediately after seeing me. We have been more comfortable with eachother since the kissing scene because that's what we want. It's weird to be comfortable rather than awkward after kissing. But I like it when she talks frankly with me and tell me her opinion on anything.

"Goodmorning Elian, when did you arrive? I'm sorry I didn't see you, oh, I'm sorry your coffee." She started going towards the coffee machine when I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me.

Her back touched with my front and her breath hitched. She took deep breath as if to control her emotions and spoke "Ill get your coffee Elian" she tried moving away.

I bent slightly to be able to kiss her neck, she moaned softly, that's what was needed, I turned her and kissed her on lips softly biting her bottom lip asking for entrance and she gave in. I pulled away knowing I had to ask her now.

Still holding her in my embrance, my right hand running through her hairs, she closed her eyes enjoying the feeling.

"I need a favour" I said hesitant that she might just reject me.

"What is it?" She opened her eyes looking at me with her hazel orbs into my blue ones.

"This weekend there is a ball party and it has compulsary rule to get a date with you, I was wondering if you...I mean can you come with me?"