20

Elian Hamilton

Its been a month. A month since Eliana got discharge from hospital and now she is in office here working back healthy and hot. Yeah she has turned more hot than before and I couldn't just keep my hands off of her.

She shifted in my penthouse the day she got discharge. I will not let her out of my sight again ever. I am preparing to take her on a date I just hope she doesn't reject me.

Calling on intercom to Eliana. I know she will be pissed because I keep calling after every 30 minutes. Picking up intercom I heard her sighed in irritation.

"What is it Sirrrrr" she stretched the word sir making something twich in my pants.

"Come in my office." I said huskily. I knew I had an effect on her. She came in my office directly without knocking. Swaying her hips slightly she came towards me and sat on my lap pushing me behind. My hands lazily at my size now touching her perfect ass.

"What did you want sir?" She whispered sensually in my ear. Her warm breath tickling my ears making me dizzy.

"Will you be my date for tonight?" I asked pulling her small body closer to mine. Her body fitted mine like a puzzle. I kissed her neck and she shivered.

In this last month we have been incredibly closer to each other. She had been more bold with me from this past month.

"Ofcourse, I would love to." She whispered and it got the best of me, I pulled her up and placed her on my desk tearing off her shirt pink satin and one of her breasts out of her bra nipping and tugging the nipples slightly while my other hand massaging the other breast. She moaned loudly catching my attention. Now my full attention was on her lips. I smashed my lips on her and kissed her hungrily. Pulling her skirt off of her.

We pulled apart catching our breath but I wasted no time kissing her jawline and sucking on her sweet spot on neck. She arched her back pulling my head closer to her neck to keep in place.

My hands roaming up and down her bare back and pulled her even closer to me if thats even possible. She fumbled with my belt but succesfully removed it undoing my pants. I took my boxer down and plunged deep inside of her. She scratched my back and bit her lip to reduce her moans.

"Such a sexy slut you are, not wearing any panties to drive me crazy huh." I spoke each word with each fast thrust.

"Yesss...ohh ...faster sirrr..." she whisper moaned digging her nails in my arms.

With last thrust we both came on my desk. Her milky juices covered my dick.

I cleaned her and took another shirt for her from my closet in office. Yes I decided to keep her clothes as well when I constantly tore off her clothes after she came back with me to office. Although she did give me earful for tearing off her clothes instead of removing it nicely during our hot sex.

She sighed holding her head in her hands. I walked closer to cet buttoning my black shirt.

"What's wrong baby? Are you fine? You know we can cancel the trip to my mothers house and date until you feel better." I was worried what's wrong with her. She never looked so tired before.

"No it's just maybe my day of the month." She smiles weakly.

I kissed the top of her head and she got up and left before saying that she will be ready at penthouse at 7.

I was driving to my penthouse to meet my sexy girlfriend. It was 10minutes yet to 7 so she might be waiting for me. I stopped the car and walked towards my hotel. I live in my hotel main branch's last floor. I have my penthouse built on the last floor. It is easy for me access any kindof issues here and held meetings.