18

Elian's POV

A loud scream burst through my phone making me wince realising that Eliana is in pain. We are only about 10 minutes away from location. I really need to save her. I hope she is okay. I never felt there way I'm feeling today wish Eliana gone. What is it with Eliana and my heart. It beats faster when she is around and misses her when she isn't around me. I miss her warmth. I miss her. I miss her everything.

Then the realisation dawned me and I froze. No this can't be. I'm not capable of love right. I use girls. But thinking that way of using Eliana makes my heart clench. Do I love her? Do I really love her? 

I do love her. Oh goodness I love Eliana.

I would save her with my life if that's what is required. We reached a abandoned place. A loud scream made me running toward that warehouse. I was Eliana's.

"Mr Hamilton I want you to go ahead and we will be behind you a little to backup, just insuring that culprets don't run away." Cops said hurriedly.

I nodded and ran in warehouse. Again a loud scream from Eliana and some girl slapping her hand on her bloodied stomach. All I could see was red. I ran there but before I could reach and hold my baby someone took a hold of me From behind.

There were two men. And the women who did this to Eliana was...

No this can't be happening. She can't come again. She left me what's left now. She broke me and left me. She made me miserable and now she hurt my baby. There was a time I loved seeing her making my heart jump but now it's different. If she pay a hand on my Eliana I would kill her and feed her pieces to dogs.

"Oh Well well, look who's here Eliana, my baby Elian. I'm sorry Elian I left you for that stupid Joshua. But I'm back and I'm not going again and we will start together again." Adeline's hands around my neck trying to kiss me. That time I really wanted to throw up on her face to show her everything changed but those men leaving me and standing far at corner gave me opportunity to strangle Adeline.

I pushed her forcefully and slapped her hard. She fell on the floor with a thud I ran towards Eliana she was barely conscious.

"Baby, look at me love, you're okay, I'm here and we are leaving soon baby, please don't don't close your eyes." I didn't know I was crying until her weak blooded hand reached on my face to wipe the tears.

"Ilove you Elian." Her voice weak and she slumped on the floor. Her lifeless body making me shudder in fear. I caught her body just when a cool metal was placed on my back.

"You really think you will get away from me Elian!! I will kill her!! We are staying together. Don't you see I'm back. I know you love me. Stop making me jealous baby." Her eyes so wicked and her face full of smirk. She dated my bestfriend Joshua who was a CEO of the Willam Company.

I never would have understood her advances until I walked on them in my cabin bedroom all over eachother. I want to slap her again.

"Hands up." Cops came in covering the whole room and holding Adeline. She was struggling to kick them. One of the cop slapped her and took the gun out of her hands putting in a bag.

Few cops came around me telling me to take Eliana towards the ambulance that arrived outside of the warehouse. I gently took her in my arms carefully not to hurt her sliced open stomach.

I was waiting outside the ambulance when it drove off to hospital. I scurried in my car driving my car to catch-up with ambulance. I know they are saving her by going so fast but my heart doesn't understand this.

I reach hospital in time going fast more like running to the receptionist.

"Where is Eliana winter room? She arrived in ambulance just now." My head spinning but I ignored that.

"She's in OT room, it's on the third floor room no 3109" Her voice monotone void of any emotion.

I sprang in the direction of the the stairs and found the room. I was about to open when a nurse guard hold me back.

"Do you know who I am?!" I seethed trying to loosen his hold.

"I am very well aware sir, but your interuption would only cause trouble." His eyes scared looking at me but his hold did not budge.

"And I don't have time for your nonsense here, I need to check on my girlfriend." I pushed him and went to open the door again but his voice stopped me.

"Doctors are there with her, she is in surgery. There are strict orders not to let anyone enter." He was holding his head as if tried.

She need full attention of doctors. i won't let anything happen to her, I will wait until she is ready for me to go in.

Hours passed by but my heart didn't stop the wild beating for him to see Eliana. I love her. I can't lose her. She is most precious thing to me than anything.

That bitch was taken care of. She is behind the bars now.

Adeline and I had a past. I loved her with everything. I gave her everything she needed. Although her needs were too much but I never complained. She was what I needed back then but now when I think about it I feel nothing. i never felt anything fir Adeline it seems. It was just attraction. I was confused between love and attraction but Eliana being coming in my life gave me hope to rise again and love again.

I would never lose her, never ever. Adeline cheated me with my bestfriend Joshua. We were inseparable since childhood. She took everything away from me. That bitch was lucky I didn't do anything to harm her back then. But if she laid a finger on Eliana she is going to party worse than anything else.

I called the police who held Adeline and took her behind the bars.

"Hello, I want to tell you that I am willing to file a complaint against Adeline Stewart for taking $50,000 from my bank account, stealing my diamond ring and a Rolls Royce car then by entering into my house breaking through my security." I was very angry all I could see was red. She was going to pay for what I didn't pay attention to and let me tell you this was nothing, there was a lot of her doing.

"I'll file a complaint right away, I guess with all these accusations proved right she will sentenced to prison for 94 years."

"Well, thankyou." I hung the phone. That's what she needed right now to never the light of the day.

After an hour later the doctors came out of the operation theatre. I stood as soon  as I saw them. Their faces have me a relief when they were in good mood.

"How is she? Is she fine? Will she be fine ?" I was worried about Eliana.

"Yes, it was a miracle that she is breathing because when you got her here she was hardly having enough blood in her body, there was a blood loss and we quickly gave her blood from our blood back but I presume you have filled a complaint because this was a murder case." Doctor raised his eyebrows.

"Yes I already did, when can I see her?" I wanted to see her to touch her. I want her to feel safe with me. I want to feel her warmth.

"You can see her now, she will wakeup when her body is ready." With that the doctor and his nurses holding the bloodied cottons walked away. I couldn't hold that slight. I needed to know how is she.

I opened the door to the ICU. She was shifted in another room now. I asked the best room available in the hospital. It had an extra bed with attached bathroom and the room was sanitized every hour.

I took quiet steps towards her and sat next to her. Lifting my hand I brushed her hairs away from her forehead. Her face was pale, no warmth she used to hold. But I'll be with her the entire time.

.....