23

Eliana's POV

We were heading to airport to his private plane. Elian was driving car at it was still dark outside sensing it to be 4am just. My insides felt jittery at the thought of meeting his family.

Would they like me ?

What if they do not like me ?

What if his mother do not even recognise me there and would insult me ?

I know I am thinking shit af right now but who am I kidding. It is Hamilton Family for crying out loud.

Elian's hand found mine giving it a gentle squeeze. I squeezed back gently letting him know I am fine. But him and I both know my head feel like its going to burst with questions and now there is a slight headache as well.

Well, we got up real quick in morning something like 3am to have a bath and breakfast then headed towards here. He says his pilot is very fussy about time and I asked him why did he have to tolerate him if he is so fussy about everything. Hey, don't blame me. Being in a private plane means you can go by your wish right that was what it was for. Now because some duck head had to wake us up early, no, I mean more early than necessary then it was his fault he keeps his workers over his head.

But he said he was like his school mate and how they were real good friends and he could not find a job so he ended up providing him one after his pilot course ofcourse.

I didn't know I fell asleep until my door was being opened and I was in arms of my man.

"Did we reach your plane already?" I whispered softly clinging on to his arms. Afraid he might want to strangle me than throw me and I would face ground myself.

"Thinking I would drop you?" He chuckled shaking his head.

"What do you except I am getting heavier day by day and I couldn't keep my mouth shut, who knows you just want to strangle me and would drop me so I could say hi to ground." I murmured in his neck inhaling his scent.

"I would never do that baby, have some faith in me love." His face serious but house eyes dancing with amusement.

I stuck my tongue out to him. I know immature but you know what he did the same. lol I know. I made him this way.

Soon enough we were seated in his plane heading towards what I assumed him and his pilot friend talking about trip to Greece. Okay so this was going to be a long long trip though.

There were flight attendants flirting shamelessly with Elian. To say I was jealous was an understatement. I was furiously jealous. Haha I know I am funny.

Elian was busy working on his laptop. I wonder before even I came did this man ever rest. I never saw him rest more than eight hours. But his beautifully sculpted face did not even have dark circles. Damn. I am jealous. All beauty wasted on his long lashes. What a waste man.

His eye lashes were so long. When he would blink you could see them touching his cheeks and going back up. You see that how long lashes he had.

How is he so beautiful.

That caught his attention and he raised his eyebrows at me. Fuck. Did I say that loud. My face was turning a color of tamoto and I could not help hear his beautiful melodious chuckle.

"What." I snapped at his laugh.

"You think I am beautiful huh." His asked leaving his worked with now full attention towards me with his muscly arms crossed.

"Stop it you are tempting me." My face was even redder now after I knew what I said. "I mean....um..."

"Why dont we have a quickie you asked last morning baby." He asked coming with long strides towards me, his minty breath caressing my ear, his hand pulled me flush towards him. Did I say how handsome he looked in his grey skin fitting Tshirt and jeans.

On contrary I wore plain yellow sundress. It was because I love sundresses it isn't weird to wear it. Stop it you people judging me huh.

.......

I couldn't count how many quickies we had in past 3 hours but this ride doesn't seem to end. I liked planes but not that I would want to stay here for a whole day. It gets crampy and I get fussy like I am now. Lol.

"Ughhh." I screamed in frustration.

"Whats the matter, love." He rolled me over to him, our naked bodies touching eachother.

"I don't understand why this trip isn't getting over. Why do Greece have to be so far though." I spoke ever to with energy that made Elian wince at my voice.

"Relax we are few minutes away. Get ready And we'll have some food. Meet me outside when you're done." He started walking in boxers and something lit up in my imtelligent brain. I pulled his arm stopping him.

His brows furrowed looking at me with curiosity.

"Um... you..um... wear this." I took his clothes from carpeted floor and handed him.

"Isn't someone jealous." He smirked causing me look like a red rose with amount of heat growing on my cheeks and neck. He chuckled softly.

"Shutup And getlost."

Only you baby only you can make me get out of my own plane. Chuckling he put his clothes on while I had a good nice warm shower relaxing my muscles.

I toppled over toilet to let out all the contents until I couldn't anymore. I don't know why I keep throwing up but I don't want Elian to worry about that. 
.......

Getting ready with white shirts and sleeveless tank top. I kept my hairs down letting them flow down my back till ass. Yeah they've grown a lot since my last cutout.

I don't want to trouble Elian with this new thing of mine throwing up and wether things going on daily.

Shrugging it off I got out of the heavenly room heading towards the living room. Yeah this oh so heavenly plane had bedrooms, livingroom and kitchen.

Heading towards where Elian might be I saw him flipping pancakes in kitchen. I slowly sat on stool watching his muscles flex beneath his shirt making me drool.

"Its rude to stare wifey." His words made something inside of me flutter with delight.

He didn't just call me wifey, did he?

Oh god, I guess I am going to faint with excitement.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to but...um...you know..."

"Baby." I cut him off smiling brightly squeezing his hand letting him know it's okay.

"I loveyou." He kissed me feverishly before letting go to breathe.

"I love you lovely hubby." I said slyly burying my head in his chest to stop the crimson flow in my cheeks.

He chuckled at that.

.........

We had breakfast before the landing and now we were in his car heading towards his parents mansion.

I was nervous. What would they think of me.

Will they think I am with him for money ?

"Baby" His hand squeezing mine to calm me and it did.

We reached at the main entrance of the mansion. This was one heavenly angel made mansion. It was crystal white even from outside. I wondered how will that look from inside.

"It's.... it's beautiful." I breathed out

"If you think it's beautiful that what will you say when I show you ours." He said more like to himself. But I heard him due to our close proximity.

Did I just hear correctly. Did he just say 'our mansion' I mean more like that.

We stood in front of his mansion. It was 5 storey mansion. To say it was huge was an understatement.