Chapter Two: Kisses

Chapter Two: Kisses

**Ashlyn's POV**

Harry's ring he placed on my finger fits perfectly and I can't believe I have it around my finger. I still can't believe it as we take off driving again, following behind the boys in another car. It took me a while to stop crying. It's been a really bumpy day so far.

I hadn't seen my family in what feels like years. I never have time to go out and visit their graves. I've felt bad about it for the longest time and part of the visit felt like deja vu. I'm glad Harry surprised me by taking me out there today.

Harry's thumb rubs my hand gently, our fingers intwined, as he drives. We don't have to say anything but I can feel the love between us. I'm such a lucky girl.

Harry raises my hand, lifting it to his lips before kissing it gently, sending goosebumps throughout my body. He chuckled lightly from my reaction.

"I'll never get used to this," I say quietly to him.

Harry turns to smile at me. "Then don't."

The urge to kiss him pulls at me but I hold myself back. He's driving. That's a dangerous thing to do while driving. For now I'll just have to be content with his hand in mine.

~~~~~~~~

Harry pulls up beside the other car, the boys all piling out. I notice Louis had been the one driving and by the looks on everyone's face, they seem to be glad it's over with.

"Crazy driving again Lou?" I tease him when Harry and I join them. Zayn has his hands on his knees looking a tad bit nauseous.

Louis wraps his arm around me and chuckles. "You already know," he smiles widely, proudly. He holds me against him and I lean into him. He's familiar like a brother and the comfort is nice.

"Hands off Lou," Harry says sternly, taking my hands and pulling me into him roughly.

"Oh Harry don't be jealous," I tease him and giggle against his chest.

"Don't give me a reason to be," he growls lowly, his hands wrapping tighter around me. The boys all cough sarcastically.

"Smooth one Harry," Liam mutters under his breath beside me. I giggle harder and unwrap myself from him, holding his hand.

"Sorry boys, you know Harry has needs," I giggle and wink at Harry as he glares down at me a bit.

"What he needs is to be more discrete about things," Niall wags eyebrows with Zayn and they both crack up laughing. Well, boys will be boys.

"Anyways...let's go," Harry says and starts walking, taking me with him. The boys follow along and we all talk about their upcoming shows across the US. Traveling would be involved a lot in this one.

Harry opens a door and I realize I have no idea where we are. "Where are we?" I ask, taking in the long hallways.

"You'll see," Harry says with a wide smile and we walk down the hallway. "Niall, eyes!" Harry yells.

"Got it!" Niall answers and suddenly hands are covering my eyes, blinding me immediately. I feel some kind of cloth replace it and it's tied tightly around my head.

"Hey!"

"Grab her Liam!" Harry yells and arms wrap around me immediately, my feet leaving the floor.

"Harry!" I protest and wiggle around, trying to get out of Liam's hold. "This is not cool."

"Sorry babe, can't have you figuring things out," Harry says and I feel lips on my cheek briefly.