Chapter Twelve: Interview

**A/N** I've said this before, but this is a fanfic about Harry  WITHOUT tattoos. He will get them and they will not match his current real tattoos. Just a reminder! 

Chapter Twelve: Interview

**Harry's POV**

My skin still stings where the needle marked me. I have gotten an anchor tattoo on the inside of my right wrist. I pull down my jacket sleeves, making sure to hide the new tattoo. I have an interview on The Routine with the other boys and I don't want to take them all by surprise yet. 

Getting the tattoo was the greatest feeling I've ever experienced. The pain that came with it cleared my mind and I felt bliss. There were no thoughts going through my mind, no doubt at all. As soon as that needle touched my skin...I felt it. Relief in the form of pain. 

"Harry! You made it!" Zayn shouts over at me as I enter backstage. The boys are all being prepped for getting on stage. Zayn has a woman applying a microphone under his suit jacket collar. "We were getting worried mate," he smiles at me but his eyes say another story. He's pissed at me. Probably because I'm showing up so late. The only reason he keeps his mouth shut with a smile is because there's a team of people around us. I bet if they all left for a second, the boys would all chew me out right now. 

I smile back, making sure to make my voice drip with sweetness. "We wouldn't want that to happen now would we mate?" I add another cheeky smile earning me a hard glare from Zayn for a split second. 

I turn away from the drama Zayn's trying to work up and go over to a woman with a microphone in her hand. "Hello," I greet her. She blushes automatically and reaches up to apply the microphone. I chuckle lowly to myself. Women were so predictable."How is your day?"

"Harry stop flirting. For god's sake, you have a girlfriend," Niall says from across the room. I look up at him astonished at his outburst.

"I wasn't flirting. I was being kind. Why Niall? Are we not supposed to talk to people who don't belong to us?" I ask back, smirking at Niall. He turns away from me, focusing on the mirror on the wall.  Yeah, that's right blondie. Shut your mouth.

"Hazz, no need to be rude okay?" Louis approaches me and puts a hand on my arm. He smiles at me, trying to beg me silently to behave. I find it ironic how I have to behave and not him this time.

"I'm sorry Lou," I pout at him mockingly. "I didn't mean to make innocent Niall so upset. I promise to behave for the rest of the day, mom."

Louis scoffs in disbelief and rolls his eyes before walking off. "Amazing," he mutters. 

I let the woman finish preparing me to go on stage in silence. I force myself to think about my anchor tattoo, to remember what it means to me. I have to keep a clear head. I can't let these boys get to me. I just need to get through this interview and then I can go out and get another tattoo. 

"Boys, it's time to go on stage now." The stage manager steps into the room with a clipboard and headset on. "Are we ready?"

The lads and I all walk towards him nodding. I could already hear the audience screaming for us. One Direction! One Direction! One Direction! I start bouncing on my toes, hyping myself up. This is what I live for, to get on stage and entertain people.

"And go!" the stage manager yells at us and points out. We all run out in a line. I follow behind Louis who's leading.

The crowd jumps up and screams louder. I can hear my name being chanted along with some dirty remarks. I smile at the cameras when I see them. This is life.

"Welcome boys! Take a seat. Take a seat! I can see that we're all looking great today!" Charles, The Routine host, shakes our hands before leading us over to a giant couch. I find it fascinating how almost every interview we do involves a couch. It's like these people think we prefer it over our own chairs.