Chapter Ten: Blue Eyes

**A/N** Sorry for the wait .-. Enjoy! :3

Chapter Ten: Blue Eyes

I'm heading towards my hotel room when I spot Lucinda walking towards me. Her blond hair is pulled up into a bun and her red lips are pursed as if she just ate something repulsive. She walks straight up to me, her eyes level with mine. She must be about six feet tall with those long legs of hers. I glance down and inspect her outfit of the day. Black jeans paired with a black long sleeve button up. A coat is slung over her arm and I have to wonder why she has it. It's not like it's actually cold right now.

"You know, normally most people greet eachother with a 'hello' or 'how are you today'," Lucinda snaps, dragging my attention back to her eyes. She has an eyebrow raised. A look of pure amusement.

I ignore her comment and open my hotel door, motioning for her to go inside. She looks around her, taking in the unmade bed and clothes strewn on the floor. I almost blush with thoughts of what she might be thinking. But then the realization of it never happening for a while gives me a spark of anger.

"Sorry I didn't know you were coming." I pick up the random pieces of clothing, throwing them into the open suitcase.

Lucinda sits down at the table we sat at the last time. "We meet every day Harry. Until you no longer need me," she says calmly. "Aren't you going to sit down?" She nods at the seat in front of her.

"Yeah," I say before joining her. I'm careful to not hit her with my knee again.

She nods and takes out her notebook. "So Harry, has anything new happened?" The questions seems so innocent but I can see the way her eyes gleam. She knows something. My face must be really readable.

"Nope, nothing," I say, her eyes flick from my eyes to my lips.

One of the corners of her mouth quirks up. "Well how about a different question. What's going through your mind right now?" She asks, her pen ready to write down every detail that comes out of my mouth.

I sit and stare at her fingers wrapped around the pen. My mind is a jumbled mess of apologies, the boys, and Ashlyn. The craving for sex is there too. And there's that dream I had this morning about Ashlyn being able to move.

"Harry, we aren't making much progress here," she says with an exhale of air, interupting my thoughts. I look back up at her.

"Sorry, I don't have much going on," I lie. It's not her business.

Her eyes focus on something behind me and I turn in my seat to look as well. On the counter behind me is the large assortment of medication Ashlyn has to take on a daily basis. Seeing all of them sitting there has shame coloring my face. It's not that I'm ashamed of Ashlyn taking them, but the fact that she's practically dependent on them just shows how unwell she is.

I sit back in my seat and try to mask my emotions. Maybe if I play everything off and feed Lucinda the answers she wants, she won't have to ask me so many questions.

"Let's try this again Harry," she leans in closer, her face only a couple inches away from mine now. Her blue eyes hold my green eyes in an unbreakable gaze. I feel like I'm practically being burned by her watching me so intently.

I nod because that's the only thing I can think of to do.

"What is going through your mind right now?" She repeats her question.

"I haven't had sex in a while," I blurt the first thing that comes to my mind. Wow, did I really just say that to her?

"I figured that part out," she says with a wide smirk on her face. I notice that she has perfect teeth as her red lips are pulled up. I hate her blue eyes and the way they make me feel like I'm a bug under a microscope.