..Thirty-Six-Deportivo..

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and for all ages."

-Hebrews 13:8

God bless and be with you all! Jesus loves you always! His love never ends, and He is the true definition of Love! Give your life to Him! Put God first!

Crossing my arms in the locker room, I walked around it, the sound of my sneakers on the tiles. My teammates were prepping, and conversing about things while I stayed in my own corner, observing. I tried to think about earlier's events, trying to elaborate but no ideas came forth.

My mind was clouded with too many other thoughts. For one: the match.

Which I was completely nervous about.

Andrew had told me that he believed that I could do this, and that Jesus loves me. That made me smile in particular, I said a quick prayer in my head. Thanking God for everything He has done for me.

My hands intertwined, and I waited for the signal for us to go onto the turf. The team was in a very serious mindset, especially me. I paced around a certain distance of the lockerrom, I saw Luis Enrique peer in, making eye contact with me.

"Amero. Come here." he motioned me forward with a regular bored expression. I stepped towards him, hopping over Marc's boots that were laid on the ground. I walked towards him, and he waited patiently.

"Yes coach?"

"Did you get shorter?" he asked me, looking at me up and down, and I shook my head.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that I'm usually looking at your ridicul- I mean your hair," he said, insulting the wig that I had long since stopped wearing, "but now I have to stare over your hair." my eyebrows shot up, him questioning me didn't phase me, he never really focused on our personal features to begin with. "Anyway, tonight I'm playing you as in a 4-3-3 formation, I'm trying to work in Munir as a right back tonight." he smiled, and turned around.

"With all due respect: what does that have to do with me?" I asked him, and then I looked back to my bag.

"Well Andrew Amero, I want you to play as the center foward." and I jumped back. "What?"

"Leo always plays as center foward." I stated the obvious with hand gestures.

"Yes but I'd like to see how you would be without being restricted to a certain side. Even though you don't seem like a disciplined left winger." he laughed while saying the last part.

"Okay?" I said with an attitude, only because he insulted my brother.

"Oh, cool it Amero, I just might have to bench you again for a smart mouth." his face grew serious, and I crossed my arms with a squint. "I only meant that you play like a center foward, and run around like a banshee." he explained.

"Okay, is that a good thing?" I asked him.

"Yes and no, just be careful, it can cause bunch ups in the formation. I'm just going to give you that freedom of not being on one side only." he coughed a little bit, making me jump. "Get your boots on, and call the team out to the tunnel." Luis said as he observed me, and I nodded.

"Why did you wait until the last moments before the match to tell us the lineup?" I asked him as I turned back to look at him. All he could do was shrug, and he started to walk away. "All right Lucho." I shook my head.

I stared at the boots from across the room, feeling tense and nervous.

Let's see how I would be with that freedom.

//+//

"Come on Neymar!" I groaned, throwing my hands up at him, he ended up bumping into me over three times. "Stop pushing into me!" I muttered, and he glared at me as we watched Dani, Javier, and Ivan form a tiki taka formation. "Stop!" I groaned again, because he lost his footing as we waited for the ball to be passed to us.