..Insight-Injury edition..

The girls were running, kicking the ball to one another. Alana was the only one who stood out within the multitude. Her father was standing in stands, observing his daughter proudly. Something he hadn't done in years. Alana was not parking the bus, she wanted to show her father what he missed for those four years he was gone from her life. Andrew stood on his side as the sound of parents marveling at Alana's skill made him tick.

On the other side of the stands stood Alana's mother, who was cheering her daughter on. She always knew that her daughter had some sort of special talent in her when it came to football. Alana had possessed that "Brasilian flair" that got people talking.

Alana outshone all of those girls, she was the captain of her team. She played because she loved the game, not the notoriety it got her. Sometimes some of her teammates were jealous of her but respected her enough to pretend to like her.

Andrew was watching his sister play her heart out against his very own school. Katilina and Alana never went to his school, because their mother never wanted to run into their father but today was inevitable. Their mother didn't mind today, cause all she wanted to watch her daughter play. Katilina and him would cross paths every now and then but she never saw her father and brother unless her father was picking Alana up.

His new golden child.

Alana raced down the field with the ball totally in her control. The girls on the opposing team fought hard to keep up with her, and Alana finished effortless, scoring a beautiful hattrick.

Her third goal of the match.

The ref blew the whistle, signalling a match well won 5-0. Three goals and two assits from Alana. This alerted Andrew. He watched his father, who was observing his daughter proudly. Something he hadn't done in years.

The girls on Alana's team were celebrating their big win. Andrew walked off towards the field, conjuring up an idea. He stalked towards his sister, who made eye contact with her brother. He motioned her over and she jogged over.

"What?" she asked him promptly.

"I see the way you play. Honestly I can't believe I'm saying this; but I wanna see if you a better player than I." he asked her.

"What?" she asked, stunned but flattered.

"Yeah. Just come by papai's house around six." Andrew said with a smile. "See you around." he bidded her goodbye and left a smile on his sister's glowing face.

Everything was going into play for him, now it was all about persision in his twisted mind.

//+//

Katilina hesistantly looked at Alana before her sister exited the car. She looked at her sister's eagerness to play with her brother who had betrayed them a decade earlier. Kati would mediate but she had to be at work in twenty. Alana turned back with a grin and waved to her. Her older sister forced a smile, not feeling right about letting her sister play her brother.

She saw the look in his eyes at the match.

Katilina shook it off and drove off, wishing her sister well.

Alana saw Andrew sitting there by the ball. The plan was going to be concocted by him. Ana ran to him with a smile, and Andrew forced one back. The backyard was spacious, perfect for a match one on one.

"Where's pai?" Alana asked him, confused because there was no sign of him.

"He's out." Andrew answered briefly. He wanted to get his plan over with so that he could be back in his father's favor. He wasted no time, he started running with the ball. Alana ran after him, confused that there were no assigned goals or goals needed to win the one on one.