..Nineteen..

*nooo they don't do the 'deed'*

My hands were curling up, and I was standing there stunned. I was cold, and I was standing in total shock. Neymar stood there cooly, but narrowed his already squinted eyes. He walked towards me. I backed up slowly as I observed his tall stature. Compared to me, at least.

He walked closer and closer as I backed up further and further. Until the comforter stopped me from moving anymore. Neymar stood in front of me, closing the door and I was freaked out even more. His hand lifted my chin and I stared into his eyes.

What was going on?

He stayed like that for a few seconds, looking a little lost. My eyebrows rose and I looked down on the floor, blushing. I didn't look decent once I first woke up but I wasn't wearing much to begin with.

Only boy shorts and a tank top and I really wanted to cover up again.

"So..." Neymar spoke, words a little slurred. "You cut me off just like that?" he asked in a menacing voice. I rolled my eyes, and moved his hand from my chin.

"What I do is none of your business, okay Neymar? How did you even get here?" I asked him and picked up the sheet in a strained attempt.

"It is my business if it involves me Alana!" he yelled, and my head snapped up when he said Alana. How did he know?

"Why does it matter? Why are you even at my penthouse?!" I yell back. "Why?" I pushed further.

"Ugh you're so stubborn!" he groaned while rolling his eyes.

"Well I have right to be since you are at my house at 3 in the morning!" I got red in the face, he was making me so mad. "Leave right now!"

"I regret ever being friends with you!" he yelled at me, and I backed up again. Excuse me? "What a waste of time!"

"Well then, escort yourself out of here!" I pointed to the door. "Go screw your rebound while you're at it!" I yelled louder.

"You sound just like Carol! Oh my gosh!" he screamed.  He wobbed a little, "You know what? I could just-" he cut himself off by falling to the side and passing out. I screamed, jumping slightly.

Yeah, he was drunk.

I got on all fours to avoid agrevating my back any further. I was calmer now that he passed out, and I shook him. He was drooling from the side of his mouth and I chuckled at that. He may have been a jerk earlier, but he was hot while he was.

I really couldn't help that I was attracted to his mad side.

"Neymar...?" I called out loud, looking for any sort of response from him.

Yep, he was out until morning.

"Neymar...if you don't get up, I'm gonna have to leave you here." I whispered, and he still didn't move. I would drag him to the couch if my back allowed it.

I limply tried to drag him but my  back ached immediately. Giving up on putting him on the couch, I resorted to putting the comforter over him, watching him turn over.

What was he going to do earlier? I wondered.

"Goodnight..." I whispered slowly and turned off the foyer light.

//+//

I woke up unusually warm. My back was feeling better, and I was wrapped in something comfortable. The morning light wasn't shining through like it would through the big windows in my room.

My eyes opened as I felt someone next to me. I turned slowly and saw Neymar with his arm slung around me. My eyes opened widely and I screamed out loud. His eyes opened and he screamed too. He looked at me with a slightly amused but mostly worried expression.