..Fifty-One..Hospitals..

"There they are in great fear,

For God is with the generation of the righteous."

-Psalm 14:5

May God bless you and may He be with you all! Jesus loves you all so much! He died for you all and rose again on the third day! He's coming back soon! Give your life to Him!

My eyes opened slowly as I registerered my surroundings.

My nose was clogged, and I was wheezing, barely able to take in a real breath without coughing.

I felt cold, like hear left me.

I rolled over in my bed, and I coughed. Feeling dizzy, I could barely remember what I had to do that morning after I came in late.

It had something to do with Neymar...

I prayed silently, asking God for strenth to get out of bed. My breath echoed within my head as I grunted and stood to my feet. I thanked God for the strength.

My eyes darted to the window, feeling cold and chills ran up my spine. But...the sun was shining, and I knew it was almost over eighty already.

I just couldn't understand why I was so cold.

My eyes flickered to my phone, and I was instantly reminded of the drama with Carolina, Neymar, Mel, and Andrew. Then I remembered that I had to be in Praia Grande as soon as possible. Before one, Neymar told me when he was on my good side.

I reached for my phone, checking the time and looking to see if anything else was new.

Oh, a text from Neymar and few others. I opened Neymar's text first, squinting my eyes to read as I sniffled.

"I understand if you don't want to come out today but Luis Enrique said it'd be a good idea."

Just like that.

I coughed the wind right out of me right after reading his text, was I even ready to go out? Maybe I shouldn't have waited out the rain with Elisa, but visibilty was limited and it was dangerous to leave our spot.

I had five hours til I was due in Praia Grande for the opening of the institution but I really didn't want to go. But it would be a chance to see Davi and talk to Nadine and Neymar Sr., and maybe Rafaella if she already didn't think I was a gold digging fame hog. I knew she knew that I wasn't totally honest with her brother, since he tells her a lot more about him and I than I wish he did.

The sounds of commotion in the two story always came up to what used to be Andrew and I's shared room, which irritated me.

Probably Kat's friends who never knew how to shut up with their normal yells. I sauntered towards the door of my room until I felt a pain in my leg. I twitched in pain, because I hadn't felt a pain like that in my leg, ever since I started playing football again.

I gripped onto the doorknob, trying to catch my breath as the pain faded in and out. I walked down the stairs and made my way towards the living room, feeling as if water was trapped in my head. I heard it echo with every step.

Kat turned around with a big smile, but it instantly faded. Her friends sat in a makeshift circle, and they stared at me with uneasy smiles. It was eerily quiet until somebody spoke up.

"Why are you so sickly looking?" We all looked at him and ignored his question, but it was one that was on ever body's mind I guess. Truth is, I hadn't looked in a mirror, so I wouldn't really know.

"Are you okay Ana...?" Kat touched my arm, and her arm jerked back. "Wow, you're really, really cold." I nodded slowly. "Are you heading out today?" She asked me as regular conversation started up but I knew they were listening to Kat.