..Two..

I chuckled as Andrew's eyebrows knitted together. It was at least one in the morning, and I had arrived at the expensive house he resided in with my father and step mother. He ran his fingers through his dark colored hair, and he grimaced.

"What is this for? Are you completely sober?" he spat, and I laughed hysterically. Andrew's head jerked back, possibly questioning my reasoning for laughing.

"This is for being the reason why I got injured! I am not sober, but I'm thinking rationally." I slurred,

"Shut up Alana! I swear you don't know a thing!" his voice rose, and so did my eyebrows.

"Stop avoiding the subject! This is to compensate me for all you've done." We were probably disturbing our pai and step mother.

"You are not thinking, Alana." he rolled his eyes. "You woke me up for this?"

"You don't think with all the steroids you take." I smirked, and he bit his lips quickly. "You're lucky you stopped in time for the drug tests."

We stared each other down as the familiar rise of adrenaline filled my body. One lamp being the only light in the sitting room off of the foyer. He sighed, and he ran his hand across his face.

"You aren't sober, are you?" was the only thing he asked me after two minutes. "Damn, you whine so much."

"If you don't let me go to Barcelona's team, then you won't go either!" I yelled, sounding quite like a child who was jealous over a new baby.

"What are you gonna achieve there, anyway? You haven't played in two years, and you're angry that my career is going far better than yours ever would." he was about to continue until I interrupted.

"You're the one who broke my leg in three places because last time I checked, you were the one who was jealous!" I stood to my feet, clenching my fists, and standing to my full height. Which wasn't that tall anyway.

"I never was jealous, and last time I checked: you never played again." his last words hit me hard. That part really was my fault, I just couldn't bring myself to step onto the field with me being unsure. It was in my sudden drunken stupor that I had found my sureness.

"If you don't me, I'll make the call to the managers. I'll make sure you never achieve your dreams." I held up my phone, and I was just about to dial the number.

"Alright!" he yelled, and I almost grinned. "I don't know how you're gonna pull this off, but you can't and you won't." he whispered rudely, becoming face to face with me. I smiled victoriously, and shoved him back,

"I will."

//+//

I woke up the next day with a terrible headache. It took me a full minute to adjust to the morning light, and I closed my eyes once more. My alarm sounded a few minutes later as I was soon reminded of my paper that I had ditched.

"Oh my gosh." I sat up. I found myself in Molly's dormroom, I recognized her roommate Delilah, who always slept through her morning classes. I saw a sticky note on a plastic cup of water with aspirin next to it. I squinted to read the words scrawled on the yellow paper.

Set your alarm an hour early so you can go to your dorm and finish! Left you or Delilah some aspirin, which ever one of you wakes up first. Glad you got your point across to Drew! Oh you should change your password btw, 12345 is way too easy. Ok xx bye.

I immediately jumped out of her bed, and took the aspirin with a fiendish laughter. I woke up before Delilah could get the relief before me. I had on last night's clothes, and I grabbed my phone, and walked out. I avoided eye contact with anyone who might have been at the party the night before. I took the adjacent hallway as I tried to recollect my thoughts of last night. Apparently, all I remembered was getting sent out by my father, and standing outside. I called my sister to come and pick me up, and I saw Taylor making out with her boyfriend. So I left, and went to Molly's dorm, and passed out on the floor.