..Fifteen..

I pulled a grey beanie over my head, and a short sleeved red shirt. I wore my grey sweatpants with my black and white Nike sneakers and smiled in the mirror. Looks like no morning routine today. The hangover that was supposed to plague me in the morning wasn't anywhere be found. Molly gurgled mouthwash in the other bathroom as I brushed my hair. Andrew wasn't too happy when I told him that he had to go to practice this morning.

It was so sunny at 9am.

We decided that Ayla was too hungover cause she threw up at three in the morning. Molly was a little wobbly on her feet, but she really wanted to come with me this morning.

I was so cheerful to the point that it was disgusting.

Molly put her hair into french braids and was for me at the door. I had called a taxi after I had woken up and it was around twenty minutes ago. Molly saw me and grinned, giving me two thumbs up. We were careful not to wake up our friend who we put in the guest bedroom with the curtains drawn.

"Ready?" she whispered, and I nodded, modeling my outfit. She laughed and we walked out. "Now how are you going to keep your cool around hot players, how do you do it?" Molly asked.

"I don't even know anymore."

//+//

The taxi dropped us off by the training center, and I finally was able to figure out what was different on my phone. I almost choked on my saliva when I did. Molly and I were walking to the center and I shoved my phone in her face with excitement.

"Molly, do you notice anything? Perhaps a new text from someone?" I hinted at the new change. She took my phone and squinted at the screen due to the glare of the sun. Molly gasped and started jumping as we reached the entrance.

Turns on, last night in the nightclub, Neymar had put his phone number and somehow had gotten mine. His contact name was ironically "Juninho" with a football emoji next to it.

What a dork.

We stopped in front of the doors to the training center, where  guards stood, staring us down. They didn't bother to speak or say anything, they just kept staring.

"Open the text." Molly whispered as she stared the men down too. I went on my phone, reading the text with the glare of the sun pissing me off.

"Tell me when you're here." was all it said, sent over an hour ago. It bummed me out for a split second but what was I expecting? I replied that we were here already.

I stared down the guards with Molly while crossing my arms. The heat was getting to me as I felt the sudden need to yell at the men looking at us condescendingly. Serves me right for the dark colors I was sporting today. I had to think of all things positive to keep me stable as two minutes passed before the front doors open.

I saw Dani Alves step out and smile at us, signaling us to come inside.

"Yeah cause we're authorized!" I exclaimed at the guard as we walked into the air conditioned building. Dani laughed at my outburst and shook his head.

"So you're Ana right?" he asked me in english.

"Yes I am, and this is my best friend Molly." I answered in Brasilian portuguese, and be smiled again.

"Yep you're definitely her."

I followed behind him proudly, and Molly lagged behind me. Daniel explained the training center as if I didn't understand it.

Little did he know that I walked down this hallway a bunch of times.

"Ooh is this where the Barça boys play?" I asked once were near the stairs that lead the the grounds. "Molly this is probably it." I played along and she giggled.