..Nine..

Do you know what the feeling of being caught in between fight or flee, for the second time in one day? With Marc Barta being confused as to why you're standing there wide eyed? Especially with Neymar looking up and staring at each other? To top it all off, your brother smirking at you and a security guard coming towards you. What do you do?

Fight or flee?

All of these thoughts came at me in one massive rush of thoughts. My phone started ringing and I cursed silently to myself.

"Excuse me miss? Do you have a pass to be in here?" the security guard asked me while shamelessly "inspecting" my dress. I glanced over at Andrew who was standing there with arms crossed. Marc Barta decided to keep on his way as if he didn't want to interrupt.

"Um...I don't- uh." I sputtered, and tried to come up with a good excuse on the spot. I felt so outsmarted by my twin brother.

"Then I'm going to have to ask you to leave." the security guard said sternly to me. Andrew turned around and looked into the banquet hall before locking eyes with me. Neymar was staring from a distance as he saw the security guard move towards me and roughly grab me by the arm. Andrew stood there and mouthed to me.

"You will never win."

I pursed my lips as the security guard grabbed me by two arms and I grunted. "Hey!" now he was being too rough with me.

He didn't listen and just kept pulling me away as I made an attempt to lessen his hold on me as he pulled me towards the elevator.

"W-wait a minute!" I heard a raspy voice call. My eyebrow rose as the guard turned around to look at whoever called out. I turnes back too and blew the hair out of the way of my eyes. I was shocked to see that it was Neymar who called out but was also happy that he did.

It made me smile despite the man's nail's still digging into my arm.

"Yes Mr. Da Silva?" the man asked him. Andrew looked from Neymar to me with an unsatisfied expression.

"She's with me?" he said while keeping eye contact with me. I smiled and batted my eyelashes at the security guard.

"So will you let me go now?" I smiled at Neymar as I asked the security guard that.

I noticed that Andrew had gone inside as well.

"Uh, yes, I'm sorry miss..." he said to me. He let go and I rubbed my arms as he went back inside. Soon I was left in the hallway with Neymar as I uneasily shifted my weight. I glared at the security guard until he left. Neymar had his head cocked to the right as he observed me.

"So...do you remember me?" I asked quietly, and he nodded. "So...is this um..." I whispered to myself as he just stood there while having his hands in his pockets. "Is this to make up for leaving me in the dark a few days ago?" I giggled as I asked that.

"Oh, I hope you don't hold that against me." he joked, and I laughed but silently said yes to what he said.

"No not at all, I mean, even if it were dark outside and I was alone."

"I was thinking about coming back for you." he added on.

"Really?" I asked, stunned. "You actually remembered me." I smiled while crossing my arms and leaning up against the wall. My faux amount of easy goingness was astounding as I freaked out on the inside. It was much easier to talk to him in the dark.

"I mean, we were running away from people because we were trespassing

you know." he said, mocking my earlier tone. While chuckling, I shrugged. "How could I forget that?" some sort of warm feeling settled in my stomach once he said that.