..Twenty-One..

God loves you guys!! :) Always remember that. (PS: Isaiah 41:10 is always good read and great to know (so is the Bible in general.:))

Andrew sat down with a clap of his hands, rubbing them like a house fly.I crossed my legs and folded my hands, waiting eagerly for him to start with his explanation. He sighed and stood up abruptly, making me jump. When would he start?

"So are you sure you wanna hear it?" he asked me.

"Well duh-"

"Cut the attitude and I won't kick you out right now." he said sternly. My eyes widened and I nodded.

"Okay, explain it." I said in a nicer tone.

"So I'm over here waking up with a girl in my bed, this was about a week ago, or maybe two, and she asked me if I talked to Neymar." he started, and my eyebrows rose slightly. "I said yeah, and I didn't see her for a while and all of a sudden rumors started coming around the team that she was sleeping with Bartra." I gasped, wondering if it were Mel. "She put Marc up to becoming your friend cause she got him whipped!" he exclaimed, and I leaned forward with brimming excitement. "Marc with your buds? I don't trust it. I think that it was..." he thoughr on it.

"What was the name? Of the girl I mean!" I exclaimed and he chuckled, holding out his hand in front of me.

"Calmate, okay Alana?" he asked me. "Her name was something like Aruna..." I gasped, standing up with a scream. "What?!"

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe it!" I jumped, stunned. "You slept with Neymar's ex! Bruna!" I exclaimed louder, and Andrew pulled his lips into a smirk.

"Really?" he started to laugh really hard. "Hah! No wonder I thought I had seen her before." he smiled smugly.

"What am I supposed to tell Neymar?" I asked him, and he shurgged with a smirk. "What is the smug look for?" I smacked the side of his head. He yelled and grimaced at me while rubbing the side of his head.

"Ah you got mae's hands!" he shook his curly hair. "You better get going before practice is over. You got twenty minutes." he pointed to his clock.

"Who is your source?" I asked him suspiciously.

"You don't get it do you? Look who knows, it's not just me who knows. Ask around the team,and you'll find your answers." he sat down and he looked at me with the smug smile, "It's just managed to hit the fan in the wrong ways unfortunately."

"Is it really unfortunate, or do you find this amusing?" I asked my twin and he sat there thinking for a little bit and Andrew nodded with a shrug.

"Yeah maybe a little bit." as expected.

"Predictable as usual." I muttered with an eye roll.

"Then I guess it's a twin thing, huh?" Andrew's eyebrows rose and he stared at me with a look of sadness.

For the slightest second.

"You've got something for him, I can tell." he said just as I turned around to go. "Even if you say you don't, I know you do." my facial expression would give it all away if I turned around to face him, but I just chose to leave right away instead.

Even if I did like Neymar, which I totally did not, he only saw me as a friend.

I came to Barcelona to play football. Not to find love.

Love would have to come and find me first.

//+//

"So, you mean to tell me the Bartra slept with Bruna?!" Neymar said, accentuating slept. I had pulled him into a corner away from the team in case he would react like that. Neymar held his breath, which became raggid in the process. His face turn a light shade of red and I backed up. "Freaking bastard!" he said under his breath.