..Thirty-Nine..Part Two..Classic..

"The Lord lives!

Blessed be my Rock!

Let the God of my salvation be exalted."

-Psalm 18:46

Bless the Lord O my soul! Thank you Jesus! God bless and be with you! Jesus loves you all! He cares for you!

As we gathered in the away lockers, we said a group prayer. Then we dispersed in order to talk over strategies, and I was in the corner, freaking out. We were now facing our rivals in one of the biggest matches in the season.

I would be facing Cristiano, Benzema, James, and Pepe.

Pepe freaked me the freak out.

I was breathing in and out slowly as I slid down to the the floor, pulling my knees to my chest. Leo saw me and he chuckled, motioning with his hands to calm down.

"It's alright Andrew." so he didn't know who I was.

"This is my first time against Madrid and you're telling me to calm down?" My voice was shaking, and he laughed even more. The players were talking and some were joking around.

"You'll get the hang of it. I know how it is." Says the expert.

"But you have experience-"

"That doesn't mean squat sometimes. In La Liga, everything is really hard at the beginning, I mean, you were in the American League, and that's easier. Don't sweat it Amerocan." Leo joked, clapping his hands together at his joke.

Probably feeling clever and trying to lighten my mood. Sometimes whenever Andrew insulted Campinas, that's what mama and Kat would call him.

I constantly would call him when after he left, asking what New York was like and if he's felt the soft snow in his hands. Our conversations were always brief, and grew sporatic, but I was always a phone call away.

Leo was right, American Leagues were easier, and not as paid attention to. I only heard of NYFC because Andrew signed with their academy after leaving Gremio's academy. To this day, he regrets not being Brasil based but he's glad he plays like a Brasil based one.

"Hey hey Suarez!" I heard mates yelling, and Luis came in with a grin. He bore his Barça jersey, and I smiled sweetly. "Welcome home!" Luis Enrique said to him as we started to clap with him.

Luis Suarez was more than nervous. Debuting in el clasìco? I understood why he was.

"Welcome Luisto!" I cheered, and he smiled shyly. That four month ban was so long and hard on him, and he, Neymar, and Leo were destined to be one of the greatest trios of all time.

I guess Andrew would sort of have to make it a quartet since before Luisto came, he, Neymar, and Leo were a trio. But never really acknowledged previously.

"So, how is Ana doing? Is she alright with Neymar?" Leo asked me after we disperesed once again.

"What do you mean?" I asked, putting a towel around my neck and leaning against a locker.

"I heard them arguing earlier this morning and she was telling him that they're moving too fast this and that." Sums it up pretty well. "Are they alright?"

I wish I knew.

"Well she really doesn't know." I answered. Leo sighed, rubbing his legs a little as match time approached by the second.

"The comment earlier was really uncalled for man." I know it was.

"I know, it was a mistake." I rubbed my head.