..Twelve..

Now three days, and twenty one protests not to go to practice later, I found myself sitting on Andrew's couch. He was sitting there playing fifa, selectung his own character in the game to verse Real Madrid.

"So, what good is it going to do you if you don't go to practice because I won't tell you what happened?" he asked me as he focused intently on the game.

"Cause you promised me." I sat back watching him.

"You are the most stubborn person I have ever shared the womb with." he laughed at his 'clever joke'. "I didn't promise anything." he kept sitting back and leaning forward.

"Besides, you know I like practicing alone. It's how I work it out." I chimed in.

"Ah but you do realise that football is a team sport, right? You got to practice with the team if you're gonna do all the playing." he seemed surprisingly calm.

"What do you know about team sports? You constantly complain on the phone to dad about everything the team does wrong." I answered, and shrugged. "Besides, you got a weird way of flipping subjects back onto me." he laughed.

"Are we bonding or something?" he asked me .

"I don't bond with promise breakers." I answered back but had the urge to laugh. "I came over here to hear what you were supposed to tell me days ago."

He threw the controller after pausing the game and looked at me boredly. His emotions swung back and forth just like mine, maybe that's why we were still "connected" in some way.

"You wanna know why?" he asked me.

"Yes! Tell me!" I jumped with excitement. The urge to know what he did to Leo made me excited.

"He just doesn't like it when people are better at penalities than him, or in general but anyway." he said to me while sighing. "We were practicing penalties and set pieces on the first day since some of us needed it. By some, Luis meant Lionel." my eyebrows rose. "You can't really recreate the tension of pens, but I did pretty well." he said cockily while stretching. "I scored seven out of ten while Lionel scored 3 out of ten. I didn't mean to, but I laughed really hard when he kept missing."

"You didn't." I replied back, hoping it wasn't true.

"Yeah, stupidly, and Neymar being the kiss up he is- told Lionel and now they've been taking it out on me." he finished. "It's just cause Lionel can't handle someone upstaging him."

"Well..." my eyebrows rose. "You laughed at him and it probably made him think of his world cup miss. That's hard to swallow." my eyebrows furrowed. "Besides, Neymar is not-"

"A kiss up?" he finished my sentence for me. "What about Neymar makes you stick up for him so much? It's annoying." he said as he stood to his feet.

"Nothing..." I answered while looking around the room.

"Yeah okay, get back to me on that cause you're making yourself look like a bigger liar than me." he laughed at his own jab towards himself. "Now will you exit and go to practice? We got an away game in two days and it's supposed to be my unofficial debut so practice hard. Now?" he asked while pointing at the door. "Gotta go do some stuff."

"Like...?"

"Important stuff." he pointed towards the door again.

"You lie more than me." I said to him while tapping his nose. I crossed my arms as I headed towards the door.

"Yeah yeah yeah, go! Practice starts in an hour."

"Now let's hope I just shine bright today but not make anyone mad huh?" I teased him, and he glared at me.

Double Trouble // Neymar Jr //On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara