..Fourty-Four..Storm..

"My voice You shall hear in the morning, O Lord;

In the morning I will direct it to You,

And I will look up."

-Psalm 5:3.

God bless and may He be with you! Jesus cares for you! Jesus loves you! Don't forget to thank Him!

Soon we were yelling at each other and screaming. I couldn't hear him above my own voice, because I was getting angrier and angrier because when I could hear him, he was avoiding my questions. No straightforward answer, just run arounds. He stood up and walked towards me, while telling me to be quiet.

I forgot that Davi was sleeping in that moment. Neymar was yelling at me, but not as loudly as I was yelling at him. I was fustrated with myself, and I was taking it out on him all cause of these pictures in a box. I didn't even have the full story but I was mad. I couldn't think straight.

"Will you be quiet?!" He asked me not so nicely. "My son is two doors away sleeping!" Whenever Davi was asleep, he was knocked.

"I understand that but you need to answer me cause you're guilty about something Neymar!" My voice was now quieter but it was still risen. "You need to be honest with me!" I said to him, and he rolled his eyes.

"Why don't you trust me? I'm constantly having to deal with you and your jumping to conclusions, it's exhausting!" Neymar put his hands on his chest as he said that. I shoved the box towards him.

"I have proof right here!" I announced, and he stepped closer to me.

"You got proof?" he asked me, his tone changing. I backed up while holding his nonchalant stare. "Tell me, you got proof?" he asked me in a weird tone. It wasn't an agitated one anymore.

"I have the proof right-" then he kissed me.

I wanted to push him back but I didn't mind him kissing me. Is that weird?

/Neymar's POV/

I did it to shut her up.

It wad wrong but I knew I was caught, I had to make her stop talking- no- yelling at me so I had time to think of what to say. If kissing her was what made her stop for even just a few seconds, then that's what I had to do.

But I didn't pull back and neither did she.

+*+*

yeah...it gets...how it gets...

+*+*

I wrapped my arms around her, and pressed her close to me. I completely distracted her and I really needed to find what to say...but I was too in the moment, distracting myself. My eyes opened just so I could see where my bed was.

Not that I was going to try anything if she didn't want to. If she wanted to, then I was up for it. Even if she was mad at me.

/Alana's POV/

Basically, I didn't know what I was doing in that moment, but I let go. I wasn't going to let it go far but my train of thought was clouded. I started walking back and we were still kissing, but it wasn't the usual cupcake kiss. It was a desperate one.

Neymar flicked off the light in his room, and my eyes widened. What was I doing?

I wanted to ask him where this was going but we both knew.

Soon we backed up so much that I fell on back on his bed. We tripped and he almost fell on top of me, but he laughed. Then he planted feathery kisses on my lips, and I felt his breath fan on my face.