..Fifty-Seven..Almost Truth, Almost Caught..

"O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together."

-Psalm 34:3.

God bless and may He be with you all! God is Good! Infinitely! Jesus died for you and rose again on the Third Day. Dedicate your lives to Him!

/Neymar's POV/

I'm not one for analyzing my problems but I acknowledge that I have some like any other person I know. Definitely.

Whether it'd be my tax problems caused by miscommunication and greed, or maybe the fact that Rafaela and Caro made it a point to not talk to me after an argument that occured over Davi, like any other day.

Or even the fact that Ana disappeared like she always did, not telling me where she was going, that was never fun.

I guess I deserved her walking out consistently without letting me know where she was going, I did it to her too. Too often at that.

And with the away matches and daily trainings, traveling to different countries, and her trainings, away matches and university: we didn't see each other as much as we did in the beginning of our relationship, or friendship, even.

As I walked around her apartment she shared with Nuria and Laura, I sighed at the memories of when we first became friends.

She really was apart of my circle of close friends, but something about was off. Or something wasn't on?

It's always been that way.

Maybe I'm silly to think this, but maybe she never got used to my friends, but they got used to her. Not everybody's cup of tea but you get the picture.

Maybe the distance made her withdraw more from me. Or maybe I withdrew from her?

Maybe she was trying to either get me to break up with her--which was highly unlikely, or maybe Ana wasn't being completely honest with me. Honesty...

Or maybe it was a sign that I should-- nevermind.

But maybe it wasn't me, maybe it wasn't the distance, maybe it was the fact that she and I were in different stages at that point in time. Different levels in a relationship? Never really a good thing.

As I looked around her bathroom, I looked out of the window, and I noticed how gray the sky was. Ana invited me over a few hours earlier but then she disappeared once she an alarm rang on my phone; when she came back she sent to talk to Nuria about some TV show, and then she was gone. Where? wasn't sure, but I did wonder. And I still do. And throughout my wondering I questioned why there was makeup all over her bathroom. It was everywhere. Whenever she got ready, she was always neat and never really did drop any makeup, but it was everywhere. And an excess too. I ignored it, wherever she had to be she was obviously late for.

A drawer was opened and my eyebrows rose...inside from what I could see was wrapping for contouring makeup, Bruna had a bunch of these when we were together. Ana's gray sweats and her jacket were sprawled over the bathroom floor, and I bent over, folding the clothing but feeling strange about it.

Maybe it was because she was a neat person and she simply never left her clothes around. But something told meto dig deeper, but I didn't get that chance since Nuria called for me. Her harmless call jolted me from my deep thought, and I sighed.

"Yes?"

"What are you doing in Ana's bathroom loverboy? Ana really thinks this episode is funny, she wanted me to show it to you!" Nuria singsonged, and I faked a smile for nobody, and stood to my feet.