..Thirty-Five..

"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever. "

-Psalm 118:29

God bless you all! He loves you all so much! Jesus loves you all. Thank You Lord. He cares for us all! Put God first before anyone and anything in your life!

I didn't return until early morning, opening the door to Andrew's condo slowly. Then I jumped back. I saw him sitting at the island with his hands perched under his chin. I set my bag down on the counter that was by the front door when I would first walked in.

"Ana!" he said as soon as I walked in. "Where have you been?"

"Out." I retorted, and his eyebrows rose.

"Oh?" he was probably questioning my attitude. "With Neymar?"

"What? No." I rolled my eyes. I was actually at my penthouse, crying about everything to Kat. "I went to Camp Nou." I smiled bitterly at him, and he tensed up while closing his eyes. "Then I went to my house, and I talked to Katilina for a while." I pursed my lips, and he stood up.

"Did-Did you find everything alright?" he asked me.

"What? Of course I did." I put my purse down, and he watched me set it down. "Except a few things."

"Wait, your lip is red. I mean your mouth." he corrected himself.

Yeah, John slapped it.

"Mhm. Listen, I gotta meet Neymar in a few minutes. Drop me off." I pat his head, and his mouth opened as if he were going to say something.

"Since when did you guys make up?" he looked at the clock. "It's seven in the morning, you got practice in two hours. Then a match at six." I rolled my eyes, trying to keep from yelling at him.

"A picture on instagram Andrew." Which actually made me extremely happy that he was thinking of me. "Then I called him cause Kat suggested it, and we talked for a little bit." I looked around. "Davi comes today, and we decided that hang out with him for a little while." Where was Mel?

"Oh, well...what about Mel and Kiran? Don't wanna leave them without a good morning, maybe?" he laughed uneasily. "Mel's in my room and-"

"She's in your room? Did you guys-" I asked with a worried expression.

"No, I put her there because she fell asleep on me." he explained. "I don't wanna let her sleep on me." he nervously ran his hands through his hands.

"Why would that be?" I opened his fridge, and pulled out chinese food.

"Cause I like her." he said plainly, and I turned around to stare at him.

I put my hands together, contemplating whether to tackle him or hug him. After he sent John to get rid of me, I decided that being distant with forgiveness intended would help me keep from disliking him.

"Listen Andrew, I got no time for this bull-"

"It's not bull! I knew you wouldn't get it." Andrew snapped at me. "Let me drop you off." he grabbed his keys and shook them in my face. "Sit in the back, I don't wanna have to deal with you today." he waved his hands around.

"Likewise." I crossed my arm, and he closed the door after he came out. "Listen, if you do pursue my friend: do not hurt her. She just broke up with Milo, and he cheated on her." I pointed my finger at him as we walked down the hallway.

"Don't worry about it, I don't trust myself either."

I looked at him, as he avoided eye contact with me. My brother stood curtly, waiting for the elevator. He glanced at the ground every now and then, becoming angry when the elevator took its time.