..Seventeen..

*special request that you'd guys would please pray for my friend Kiran to get better. Thank you :)*

/Davi's POV/

My mae was holding on to me tightly as we made our way from the plane. Pai was going to have me for a few days because my birthday was two days ago. I finally would get to be with him after so long and I couldn't wait.

"Davi, hold on, we're almost there." my mae said to me, removing the scarf that was protecting my head. "Meu amor, I'm gonna miss you!"

Her footsteps echoed through the whole airport, and they suddenly became slower. I peered out from the car themed scarf, and my mae's facial expression twisted into a confused and upset one.

"Neymar..." she said slowly. I removed the scarf with an eager smile. I was confused once I saw what, or who my mae was looking at.

It was some girl with brown hair, not blonde like my mae's. She was sitting down, and facing her phone. My pai stood up and opened up his arms for me. I made sure to kiss my mae before I leaned into my father's warm embrace.

"Davi! How is my little man? Uh you're getting so big!" he said to me, giving me kisses. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck. I really missed my pai. "Thank you Carol." he said to my mae.

"Neymar!" she whispered yelled, something she did to me when I spilled my juice. "Who's that? Is that your new rebound or is she a nanny?" she scolded him.

"What? She's a friend!" he defended her, and I looked at the girl again, and I pointed at her.

"Hey!" I called out.

"Huh?" she looked up, and smiled at me. "Aw Neymar, he's so cute." I giggled at that, and hid my face in my pai's neck. She was really pretty, and she wasn't Bruna. I wondered where she was, cause she called with my pai for my birthday last year.

"What's her name?" my mae asked my pai in a not nice tone. "What? Are you screwing her on the side, instead of Bruna, huh?" she said into his face, and he squinted his eyes.

"Don't talk like that in front of our son. F-for your information, Ana is a nanny." he answered. "I told you last night that it's over between Bruna and I." my mae looked at the girl sitting down.

"No bringing rebounds around my son-"

"Our son." he interrupted her. My mae looked at me, and closed her eyes to kiss my cheek.

"Bye Davi, I'm coming to get you in three days. I love you." she kissed my again, and I reached my hands out to kiss her cheek.

"Bye mama!" I waved.

"Goodbye Neymar." she said to him sternly. "Make sure Ana does her job and takes care of our son." she turned around and sent me kisses. "Bye meu amor!"

"Bye mae!" I shook my hand, and looked at the girl again. "Hey! I'm Davi, are you my new nanny?" I asked her, and she looked at my pai.

"Was that his mother?" she asked him, and my pai nodded. How dare she, she didn't answer my question and she didn't say happy birthday to me.

Well, she was pretty and she seemed nice. So I guessed that I could deal with her for a few days.

Or however long my pai had her around.

//+//

"Pai? Where's Bruba?" I asked my pai. It was too quiet in the car, even though I was using his big phone. He was sitting next to me, holding me with one arm while the girl sat on the other side. "Mae said that she was going away for a while..."