..Twenty-Three..

"For God is not the author of confusion but of peace."

1 Corinthians 14:33. :) God be with you all! He loves you! May He bless you all abundantly.

While laying flat on stomach, lazily teasing at a magazine, I flipped the channel to Neymar's press conference. I smiled once I saw his bright smile on the screen.

I got to see that in real life.

Also I got to see him play in his match tomorrow, but for now I would see him talk on the screen. It a beautifully sleek hotel suite in a hotel reserved for the Barca players, and certain wags.

It felt great to be here.

Andrew wasn't too fond with me coming with them to an away match, but since I'd get to return to playing in a week, I decided that coming was a good idea. I would get the greenlight to be able to actually be able to practice with the ball in two days.

Seeing Barcelona beat Atlètico would make my week.

I resumed to watching Neymar on the flat tv screen, this was a nice change compared to my warm and elaborate penthouse back in Barcelona. This whole place was just shiny, and unlike the other mates, I had this all to myself since it was customary to have them pair together.

Neymar unluckily got paired with Andrew, comically, actually.

He was talking about how his season was shaping up to be like, this and that. He just seemed preoccupied. Like he was thinking about something or someone, but he still held up.

"So Neymar, a lot of rumors have been circulating about you and an unknown woman, any comment?" some reporter asked, and my eyes widened. Neymar scratched the back of his neck with an uneasy smile.

"She's a nanny..." he said slowly, and my eyebrows furrowed.

Excuse me?

A nanny?

"A nanny that you sleep with?" the reporter asked him, and Neymar closed his eyes for a minute.

"No more questions about that. I wanna talk about football." he dismissed quickly.

"So is she important to you?" the reporter pressed on, and Neymar fumed a little bit.

"No comment."

No comment?

I am a nanny all of a sudden?

"Okay, sorry, resuming back to the normal questions, how would you say your last season was like-" I didn't even bother listening to what he had to say. What he said had me upset, no! Livid!

A nanny.

Surely a nanny who goes with him to attend an away match that she wishes she could play, possibly kick a ball into his butt. Surely a nanny who was staying in a suite in the same floor with the 14 other players in a rented out part of a prestigious hotel. Surely a nanny who was going to be hanging out with he and he his friends later on that night. Surely a nanny who was surely going to get some answers about how twisted her "boss" surely was.

I stood to my feet, groaning in my soreness, walking out of the room, knowing that since I would come back soon, and that this was a rented out floor, I didn't bother closing my door. On the way out, I saw Leo and Jordi walking through the hallways shirtless, I rolled my eyes at them.

Leo thought that I would forgive him for his not so nice mini speech about unity before I came along. I would have to think about it before I forgave him. He looked at me while lightly rubbing his face, and pointed to my door.