..Fifty-Five..Rain..

"Who shall not fear You, O Lord, and glorify Your name?

For You alone are holy.

For all nations shall come and worship before You,

For Your judgments have been manifested.”

-Revelation 15:4

May God bless you and may He be with you all! Jesus Loves you! Infinitely! God is Love! Infinitely! Jesus died for us and rose again on the Third Day!

I stared up at the ceiling at the stars, the rain hitting the skylight softly, and I felt warm in Neymar's arms. I was kind of tired, not too much, but training and rough practices was wearing me down. That and the Barça team going through some sort of revamp and internal issues with Luis Enrique and the president. Neymar's tax issues was driving him crazy and all I could say is that January was by far the most stressful month for us.

All we could do was lay there.

I was massaging his hair, humming some song I heard earlier, and he was taking deep breaths. I'm glad Nuria and Laura let us be since they had things to do. Neymar was more stressed than I was, understandably, being benched with Leo made him upset and self concious. It was crazy. Neymar closed his eyes, breathing in and out as I wanted to break the silence, so I asked him how the head massage felt.

"I'm going to be honest with you and say your small talk hasn't gotten any better." Ney said with a chuckle, and I tapped the side of his head with a laugh.

"Stop being mean to me." I ordered him playfully.

"I'm not being mean, I'm giving you tough love, but don't worry- my small talk isn't that great anyway." he said while peeking at me. "Besides...it feels good, it's calming me down cause I'm stressed out."

"Really? That's great, I like massaging things people's heads." I replied honestly, and he laughed again.

"What? So am I special enough for you or do you do this to everybody?" he asked me with a pout, and I felt him kiss the top of my head.

"I don't do this to everybody." I answered him truthfully. Truth is, Andrew was a big fan of head massages, so I got really good at it when we were kids.

"Good to know." he sighed, and then he looked up at the sky. "Ana, you really have a good view, you get to see the night when you lay down." Neymar told me as I looked back up at skylight.

It was a wonderful view by God's Grace. It was a nice surprise when I finally moved in with Nuria and Laura, they were lovely and welcoming, and I think they were rooming together for a while.

"It's the best skylight in the whole house." I agreed with him, and then my phone started to ring. I groaned, wondering who could it be. I checked the caller ID and saw my twin's name displayed. "Hold on, I need to get this." I told Neymar as he groaned, trying to pull me towards him. "It's an important phone call." I pleaded with him, and he shrugged.

"I gotta call Gil anyway." he said with a playful pout, and I rolled my eyes at him with a smile, answering.

"Hello?" I walked into the a joining bathroom since I really never liked anybody knowing who I was talking to.

"Hi." Andrew chirped at me, and I checked the time on my phone.

"Yes Aminho? I don't have a lot of time for phone calls right now, you drunk or what?" I asked him and I waited for a reply.

"No, I'm really not, not even a little bit." I waited for him to continue. "So I was talking to Melody earlier, and I really want to ask you a question..." this sounded good.