..Fourty..When is it too early to say "I love you"..

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope."

Jerimiah 29:11

God bless you and be with you! Jesus loves you! He died for you all and rose again on the third day! Blessed be the Name of The LORD. Jesus cares for you! God loves you! He is always there! He knows the plans He has for you!

When is it to early to say "I love you"?

Love is a fluid concept.

Romantically at least.

When do you know when you love somebody?

Is it when you can't go a few minutes without thinking of them? Or is that just infatuation?

Or is it when you have the serious urge to say the three words itself?

Love.

"What are you on about?"

"Huh?" I looked at Gil, and his eyebrows furrowed.

"Neymar...are you okay?" Gil asked me a smile.

"I'm good." I shook my head, and looked at the clock, wondering when it would be nine already. Then I would get to call Ana after her night practice.

Yeah. Night practice.

"Bro, I can see your cards! I might as well flush right now." Jo said, throwing his cards on the table. The rest of the players flushed, and I laughed to myself.

"Well give me the chips!" I cheered, and they shoved their chips at me playfully. I watched as they toppled all over one another, and I laughed outloud again.

My eyes darted to the clock again, and then Marc smirked at me, and then Gil lit a cigar. I glared at him, and he immediately took it out of his mouth.

"Sorry Juninho, I'm just in some sort of mood." Gil said as the soft music played in the background.

"Yes, but he's obviously in one already." Bruno commented, grabbing his cards. "He's lost in his thoughts again."

"I'm not." I denied, and Marc rolled his eyes.

"Listen, watching the clock isn't going to speed up time." he said slowly, and plainly. Only cause he was recovering from a harsh break up with Melissa. Who cheated on him with some guy named Milo, and we find out she likes Real. Go figure. We found this out about a week and a half ago, and ever since then he's been in some underwhelmed mood.

"Alright Marc, I'll give you that." I said with a fake smile, hoping to somehow cheer him up. "It's really quiet in here, yeah?" I leaned at the poker table as my friends shrugged and murmurred answers.

"We're only here as distractions, we know." Gustavo answered with a laugh. "If you miss her that bad, why don't you call her or something?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"What part of 'she's training so she can be fit for the women's team', do you not understand?" I asked him, and he shrugged.

"She's a little weird, just a little right?" Gustavo asked, eyeing me. "Like, she seems fit enough already, why does she need night training all of a sudden?" he started shuffling cards as the mood became tense. "What about Ana flips you off?" I leaned in, feeling my beard scratch against my hand.

"What are you getting at mate?" I questioned, I felt like he was putting her down, somehow.

"Well she always dissapears in the morning on some days, and some nights you can't find her on the pitch." Gustavo explained further, not looking me in the eye.